Daily Report 2015-02-06

Options
Hey,

Beautiful picture Alisa, I'm jealous. Congrats on the three minute plank too, I hope your husband likes his new job.

This weekend my husband and I did a little bit of kayaking but got rained on so it was cut short. Measured myself yesterday morning and I'm down to 19.5% body fat, down 1 inch in my waist, hips, and thighs, and I went up 1.5 inches in my arms :smiley:. I did a happy happy dance and then killed my morning run by extending my 15min run to 20 min 2.5 mile run (well 2.56, so I could almost say 3 miles lol :blush:).

My husband signed me up for a 5k in a couple weeks, which I know I'll probably rock lol, so I'm gonna see how far I can get in 45 min. this afternoon (hopefully 5-6 miles, maybe more) then I'm gonna shoot my bow.

pbe7oltt6ayj.jpg

Have great day everyone.

~ Kris

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    You are doing so great Kris, I'm sure the 5K will be a piece of cake. lol I only kayak when vacationing. I don't know why. We have so many lakes and a "small river" here. That might be a great alternative when the family goes boating. I haven't waterskied since my back surgery.

Today is my husband's birthday. My youngest daughter came and cooked us dinner last night. I barely stayed within my calories. I'm not sure what is in store for tonight. I better get in some good exercise. Thinking of riding my bike to work.

Have a great day!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

Alisa