Fallout 4 Announcement tomorrow.

Options

Replies

• bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Set in Boston, and people have already parsed the trailer to figure out the exact location of Vault 111....which is about a mile from my house. Can't wait to play this game.
  • mooo92
    mooo92 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    so much hypeeeeeee, im excited
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    So Fallout 3 is included in the console version. I'm seriously considering playing it through and THEN doing 4.

I never did get through the first game as a neutral (good and bad, yes) so that would be fun to try. I also never got all the bobbles. That would certainly stretch out my dollar :)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    bostonwolf wrote: »
    So Fallout 3 is included in the console version. I'm seriously considering playing it through and THEN doing 4.

I never did get through the first game as a neutral (good and bad, yes) so that would be fun to try. I also never got all the bobbles. That would certainly stretch out my dollar :)

I racked up just over 200 hours on my first playthrough of Fallout 3, and then around 150 each on subsequent plays (I've completed it four times). More or less the same numbers for New Vegas but with only three playthroughs.

I'm hoping that by the time it's been out for a few months on PC, the inevitable Bethesda bugs will be fixed. I won't even consider buying until patches are released.