Success Stories

Options
slomeli79
slomeli79 Posts: 29 Member
jade-hunter-thennow-feature-948x654-624x430.jpg

Despite the long journey ahead, Jade realized her weight & health were a risk to her dreams of motherhood. Hear how she kept herself focused and motivated through dropping over 90 pounds.

tipsofthescale.com/147-jade-hunter/

Replies

• freakhazerd2424
    freakhazerd2424 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Another great story. I always look forward to hearing them as soon as they pop up in my feed. Tipsofthescale is the first podcast I listen to motivational and inspiring every time.
  • slomeli79
    Options
    Glad to hear! The latest episode with Victoria is up now, too.

victoria-silva-then-now-feature.jpg

In a very low moment in her life, a television show about dramatic transformations gave Victoria the boost to transform herself.

http://tipsofthescale.com/148-victoria-silva/
  • freakhazerd2424
    Options
    The best part of the interview was to find your why. That's the best advice anyone can receive I think.
  • slomeli79
    Options
    The best part of the interview was to find your why. That's the best advice anyone can receive I think.

You're on to something. There's actually proof that people with strong emotional connections to their goals increase their odds of achievement.
  • freakhazerd2424
    Options
    Just saw a new episode was posted I started a new job 2 weeks ago so I've haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Looking forward to it though.
  • slomeli79
    Options
    Best of luck with the new job! Next episode with Lilia is about to be published, too.
  • freakhazerd2424
    Options
    Do you know when mine will be up? No rush or hurry I'm getting nervouse but that's what I do haha. I have trust that you will not make me sound like a nervouse anxious lunatic.
  • SultCellar
    SultCellar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you're safe with sam, freakhazerd2424
    glad you are sharing
  • freakhazerd2424
    Options
    It's been awhile so maybe the interview wasn't that good. I don't know tried emailing sam but maybe he didn't get it or he's busy.
  • slomeli79
    Options
    My sincerest apologies, @freakhazerd2424 - I haven't scrapped your interview or anything. We've just been extremely busy, and I somehow missed your email (sorry!). Hang in there, the winter was a slowdown time for us. I'm releasing episode 155 this morning and have yours slated as #160. :-)
  • freakhazerd2424
    Options
    I tried emailing you about scale warrior village as well. I know u got lots going on. If u see this cool if not its cool too