It's working. NSV

Options
nowucme
nowucme Posts: 88 Member
Two actually. Went for a walk and it was chilly so I put on a light jacket that used to be hard to fasten up. It zipped with room to spare.

Then later I took my first bath since surgery. For years now the water always got dammed up by my hips and would be cold in the back of the tub. Only three weeks since surgery and the water flowed all the way to the back of the tub !! Doing the happy dance!

Replies

• joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Awesome stuff!
  • maureenkirah
    maureenkirah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lol I was having the same bath victory this morning. Plus my favorite belt is to big! It's a good day for nsv.
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! Awesome! :)
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs!!!
  • raqdabells73
    raqdabells73 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV! :)
  • bookerlr
    bookerlr Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! I'm doing the happy dance with ya!
  • sarimc01
    sarimc01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Totally feel you on the bath tub thing---I stopped taking baths years ago for the same reason. No worries now, though!!! Awesome!! :)
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I use to HATE taking baths because I never really fit in the tub and the water never covered me. Now I love taking baths. It's such a huge difference.
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    NSV of sorts. had to check my weight today instead of Sunday (will be out of town) and don't actually hit 3 months until the 1st, but was at 200 even, have lost 44.5 since surgery. not really counting that as "official" weight since my 3 mo follow-up is not until the 10th, but should be a "onesee" by then

24911133.png