Found at Trader Joes

bronkeekong
bronkeekong Posts: 49 Member
Is anyone else into this? I stocked my freezer full. LOL.

http://www.traderjoes.com/digin/post/sai-tung-green-curry-red-gaba-rice

Great portion size. Might be a little fatty but I've been losing.

Replies

• jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    That looks delicious. I've got to make a trip to Trader Joe's! :)
  • bronkeekong
    I had never heard of Gaba rice until a Gaba sushi place opened up downtown. Love it.
  • lady_mishegas
    lady_mishegas Posts: 5 Member
    Yum! That sounds delicious! I'm definitely going to look for this next time I go.
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Damn! We were just there and I didn't see this. The closest one to us is 4ish hours away, so we take a cooler and take a detour on the way home from trips to fill it up. We like their Orange chikn and veg biryani/masala. Will have to keep an eye out!
  • SleepySin
    SleepySin Posts: 168 Member
    Sounds like a good emergency meal to have on hand. I typically don't buy pre-made meals and just cook my own but everyone's situation is different.

I'm scared to enter Trader Joe's because it becomes an issue when I see the dark chocolate covered almonds with sea salt.. >.<
  • bronkeekong
    xomakaxo wrote: »
    Damn! We were just there and I didn't see this. The closest one to us is 4ish hours away, so we take a cooler and take a detour on the way home from trips to fill it up. We like their Orange chikn and veg biryani/masala. Will have to keep an eye out!

4 hours! Mine's 20 min away and I complain. That sucks.
  • bronkeekong
    SleepySin wrote: »
    Sounds like a good emergency meal to have on hand. I typically don't buy pre-made meals and just cook my own but everyone's situation is different.

I'm scared to enter Trader Joe's because it becomes an issue when I see the dark chocolate covered almonds with sea salt.. >.<

So much goodness and affordable. I wish I could cook more but I don't have the time right now.