Intro - Naked Truth - Gotta Get My Tush In Gear

Options
Good Evening MFP-er's!

I recently signed up for NutriSystem and hoping to find support through the journey of making fat cry. I am getting married in November and want to finally accomplish my goals. No more saying tomorrow will be the day. Today IS the day! I have the best support system at home but I am hoping to find some people here in which we can support one another. It is just not the same when your SO does not need to lose weight. I can imagine that this will be difficult as he eats as he normally has while I am changing my mindset from enjoying my foods to fueling my body. Can you believe my fiance had a package of Oreo's hidden in the bathroom?! Such a sweetheart for hiding them today so I wouldn't have temptations. He just needs to learn better hiding places, like near lawn tools where I am sure not to go near.

I look forward to making new connections with MFP members and the changes we can make together. :smile:

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Hello ItaliaBrwnEyes and welcome to MFP. I am Flo.

Congratulations on taking the step that can change your life forever. And, sounds like you have a sweet "to be". :)

Congratulations, too, on your up-and-coming marriage.

Just stay right here and you will see support like you've never seen before.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hello Italia :),

welcome to MFP and Nutrisystem and as you will see there is loads of support on here in all the groups. I have been on MFP for a long time but seriously speaking just since end of February. I started my weight loss journey in January of this year and NS at the end of February. So far I lost over 40 lbs. and my goal is a cruise next year which I really want to look great for. As you I do have a SO who does a lot of sweet things to help me and to support me...he is really not overweight but decided to start a healthier life style and go to the gym with me and eat healthier. He hides the sweets in the weirdest places as well so I don't see them lol...not the bathroom though haha...but they are tugged away...

You can do this and there is lots of Support here!! it helped me so much to stay on track :).

Sue