Decent comparison pics...2 years, 125lbs gone.

Options
melissasue0317
melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
I am still a work in progress. Still have quite a bit longer to go, and A LOT of toning needs to be done. But these pics are the closest in yearly timeframe that I have.

Each year we have "Decoration", for those of you that aren't southerners, it can be called Homecoming sometimes as well. Its basically a get-together with family to decorate tombstones and pay respects to family members that have passed. Majority of my dad's family is all buried is in the same cemetery at the church they all grew up in. Followed by a very unhealthy typical southern lunch FULL of carbs, family, and laughter.

The little one in the pic is my little girl :smiley: , her twin brother was too busy running around trying to pull off flowers from everything.

43fr6w8a20n4.jpg

Replies

• carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Melissa you look amazing. Congrats!!!!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Melissa,

I saw your updated profile photo and had to do a double take! You've made SO much of a difference.

It is almost impossible to see all these pictures as the same person... I'm so shocked and at that same time impressed. It gives me such hope for my own future! I'm a long way behind you, but girl, you inspire me more than you can EVER KNOW...

So keep on keeping on...and I love that smile - and the kiddoes (pic and story!)... So awesome the traditions your family has. None of my family is close enough together to do those things.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Hugs, Carly
  • wennim
    wennim Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing progress. Awesome job so far!