Weekly Ultimate Frisbee Pick-up Games

Options
Hey everyone! Sorry for the absence from the message board for a while! It looks like some great things have been going on since I’ve been gone.

I just wanted to give everyone the heads up; I found a great ultimate Frisbee pick-up league. They play every Thursday at 6pm and Saturday at 11am at Koenig Park in Edgewood. There is another day they play at Flagstaff, on Wednesdays I think?

Anyway, it’s pretty fun, and for those of you that have never played, it’s a great workout. I burned over 1000cal with ½ hour warm up and an hour game. And all ages were playing.. most were college or just-graduated-college age but Jeff (the founder) is probably in his 40’s or 50’s and said he lost 25lbs playing in the past 6 weeks! There was also a couple other women in their 30’s and 40’s, so don’t think you can’t play because you’re too old!

I’ll be there on Thursdays (it’s a little bit of a drive to be going out there 3 times a week…) and I hope to see some of you there!

Replies

• JMock13
    JMock13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Do you have to join anything to play or can u kinda just show up and play?? Its fun to play tiring but a lot fun and probably could fit one of the days in