Daily Report 2015-06-08

Options
FitStrongHealthy
FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
edited June 2015 in Social Groups
All right everyone, it's up to us to keep this group alive now that Isabelle has taken her journey to the next level. I know that we're not going to all report every single day, and some days a report won't even be made (that's fine). But as long as the group stays ALIVE I'll be happy :bigsmile:. We have to stick together, stay strong, and motivate each other as well as we can. We've all come so far and we can't give up on each other now.

OK, pep talk over :grimace::smile:.

So this past weekend I did a lot of kayaking and a bit of hiking. I saw some beautiful waterfalls, swam in some very cold water, and inner-tubed down some smaller rapids (which was really fun). All in all it was pretty good weekend, plus I stayed well within my calories.

Today I'll get back at it with the weights and I'll end it with a nice short run. Shanda (Mom) I would take a half a day so I can participate in the 5K this Friday, but I want to save my last two vacation days for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years :smiley: so I can spend more time with my family :bigsmile:.

7xiw0lf1zmh8.jpgl7utp7lxwi1o.jpg

Remember you guys that no matter what our goals are we are in this together. We are never alone in our journey's as long as we have each other. Hope everyone else has a good day and hope to hear from all of you soon :smile:.

~ Kris

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kris, I don't want to see this group die either! Sound like you had a fabulous weekend.

I have had my grandson (18 months) for the last 4 day. His parents are in Mexico for a friend's wedding. It has been so great! I have got a lot of walking in and we are going to the zoo later today.

I did a 4 minute plank! yay progress! Last week I hiked, biked, walked and thought about swimming. lol Our pool has opened but I haven't gotten there yet.

I stepped on the scale today. First time in 2 weeks. I am only 1 lb different than when I hit my goal weight. Yay!

Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it. Have a great day everyone!

Alisa