Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast dinner entree (NS frozen)

Options
Nightingale2200
Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
edited June 2015 in Social Groups
0cync61k86rf.gif
r2tik23q9xo4.gif

This was very yummy. The stuffing had a wonderful aroma and taste. Chicken was tender and flavorful. I prepared in the oven. Had steamed veggies with it. Definitely will get it again. I had only ordered one this last delivery, so will be mid-July before can get anymore.

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi Flo
    I Like the Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast somewhat better, And this is a little strange to me too :)
    The Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast is higher in calories by 40 calories. That just seems weird as You would think a Mushroom dish would be low calorie.

My Other Quibble with both of them is that some of them have a little bit if gristle. Not enough that I do not order them however.

I am having the Broccoli & Cheese today as my Lunch Entree, as at 200 Calories it works.

Cheers
    Roger

P.S. what would be really great is if it came with the other ingredients shown on the plate with it.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Maybe it's the caramelized onions that add to the calorie count ... ??

• CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm with you RogerToo. I prefer the broccoli stuffed breasts and the calorie count is an added bonus. I make a bed of frozen veg, add the breast and pour on about 1/4 c. Walden Farms Dressing then bake. Yum Yum. WFD favs to add: Ranch, Asian, Honey Mustard.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Which frozen veggies did you use, CD?
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    All kinds! Broccoli, broccoli/cauliflower mix, Asian blend and California blend are some of my favs.

Linda Kay
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Thanks, Linda. I'll grab some at the store. :)

Flo