Daily Report 2015-06-09

Options
Hey everyone,

Today is a slow day, I'm fighting to actually stay awake at work. I'm hoping I'll wake up a bit after my evening snack.

Alisa I bet you're having so much fun with that little one. I love it when I get to spend time with my nieces, they never seem to know how to sit still though lol.

Yesterday I killed it with the weights and even had enough energy left to shoot my bow, I was grouping very well but I hit the target every time at least.

Today I'll continue working on my running time. I've improved a good bit, going from running 15-15.5 minute miles (back in January I was basically the description on Shanda's new shirt, slower than a turtle stampeding through peanut-butter lol) and now I'm running 8-9 minute miles :bigsmile:.

l8ttbb1jxqfr.jpg

Have a good day everyone.

~ Kris

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Great job on the improvement running Kris. I don't run often, maybe 3-4 times a month. I really am enjoying biking. Hope to do a lot more of it.

It was so fun with the little one. This morning I took him to his other grandmother. They get him for the next 4 days. So glad I was able to spend time with him.

It's getting warm again here. Sure enjoyed the rain and cooler temps for a few days. The garden is doing really well. Raspberries should be ripening soon. One part of my yard is a raspberry jungle. (not really that bad) My husband hates it. He wants to contain them but I can't give up all the raspberries it produces. They are so pricey to buy here and I love to eat them fresh on everything!

I got in 25 min of strength training this morning. Hope to go biking tonight and still get the laundry done. :smile:

Have a wonderful day everyone. Hope to hear from some more of us.

"The future will come by itself, progress will not"

Alisa