Day 1...

Options
I have struggled with emotional eating / binge eating for years now but i am starting to worry about my health and skin! I even binged today which pushed me over the edge and i am now challenging myself to try a 50day challenge of no binge eating. I will write my emotions in a diary as well as track my food and exercise daily.

i have started from now, 16.48pm, but i will classify my Day 1 from starting at 12am 15 June, Saturday.

I invite anyone to join and together we can challenge ourselves and sort through our emotions together and develop a better relationship with food 24/7!

Replies

• lolly865
    lolly865 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wonder what makes us do it? I have been a binge eater all my life but managed to stop for about 5 years. However at that time I was bordering on anorexia. A death close to me sent me over the edge and I piled on 5 stone, although I need to gain a bit as at 8 stone and 5.10 I looked skeletal and have only just realised. I have lost 2 stone of the weight I have gained and have a stone left to go.

I think we have to accept as humans we aren't perfect and sometimes we shouldn't beat ourselves up over it.

x