Four Cheese Melt (NS frozen lunch)

Options
Nightingale2200
Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
edited June 2015 in Social Groups
I was surprised this was so good. And, quite filling, too. Enjoyed the crust and the filling was cheesy with right blend of spices. Had a lot to do this morning and was hungry by the time I had lunch. Prepared in oven and cooked just a little longer than recommended. I had only ordered one just to try it. Will order again.

jzno1f5digqe.gif
ljj505rbv5nk.gif

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi Flo
    I have been ordering several of these with each frozen order.
    Cheers
    Roger
  • schle009
    schle009 Posts: 63 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    That was surprisingly good. I'm worried about a couple of the others though.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    Which Ones worry You? I have tried them all FWIW.

Cheers
    Roger
  • schle009
    Options
    Steak & cheese and the broccoli cheese. I like both items in general, they just look a little strange. Hopefully my eyes are deceiving me!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    I Like the Broccoli Cheese a lot and the Steak & Cheese is good too. I order several in each order.
    I eat them as is. Some people prefer the melts heated in the oven to crisp the Outer bread. I have tried something I found on Amazon called a crisper Bag that serves the same function as the sleeves that come with Hot Pockets. In the end I often just Microwave them and eat them that way.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I tried the Steak/Cheese melt yesterday, schie. It was good and I prepared in oven. I was wary, but had to at least try it once. Will probably get it again.
  • schle009
    Options
    I'll have to look into the crisper bags. I still think I have both of them in my freezer someplace...bought one of a lot of things to try them out. Hopefully it ends well!