Am back

Options
maoribadger
maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
Needed a day to clear my head but back tracking, Ive gained 10lb and am not happy with myself

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Surely some of that is water and muscle from Superhuman? But it won't take long to get that back off when you're back in the swing of things. It hasn't had time to get comfortable yet, so it will be easier to lose!
  • maoribadger
    Options
    One lb down so far
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    One lb down so far

And she's back on it! :)
  • maoribadger
    Options
    Two point five today. Suspect the water weight is dropping off
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Great job Lise!!!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    That's so great. I'm glad for you, Lise. How are you feeling?? The feel of the new house helping??
  • maoribadger
    Options
    It is. Plus being so busy I don't have much time. My food looks a little erratic atm as have eaten out a fair bit and am just aiming to hit my numbers but getting back to where I should be kind of
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Because of some of the meds I'm on, my legs often swell up with fluid, and I can gain 10-12 pounds in just a day! It's so crazy discouraging that now I try not to weigh myself more than twice a month, and only in the morning.
  • maoribadger
    Options
    Must be horrible. I weigh daily but I dont get tied up on the numbers I know why I fluctuate and accept it. Food very hit and miss tonight as havent been home all day. Work tomorrow and am taking some stuff I had made and frozen in so should be all good