Daily Diet Staples

Options
Hi guys - what are some of your staples for your weekly diet? I could use some food inspiration, I'm getting a little bored with my usuals. Here are some of mine:

Bfast - oatmeal with berries, kashi with soy milk and berries, greek yogurt; AM workout days - Lara bar on the way to the gym, protein shake after

Lunch - Salads or dinner left overs

Dinner - I love Mexican so I make a lot of my own burrito bowls, turkey burgers, roasted or steamed veggies, in the winter/fall I do a lot of chilis and soups in the crock pot

Snacks - banana or apple with PB and granola, greek yogurt, veggies with hummus, nuts (almonds or pistachios usually)

Replies

• BarbellApprentice
    BarbellApprentice Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    My only long term staples are coffee and Chipotle chicken burrito bowls (it is right beside my gym and I love it).

Some other items that have been staples but they come and go are.. greek yogurt with berries, protein powder, big salads, steak, eggs, bacon, Kerrigold butter
  • Sunshine4209
    Sunshine4209 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    breakfast: maple brown sugar oatmeal mixed with dried cranberries and a banana. Eggs, bread, butter and jelly on the week ends.
    Lunch: sandwiches, leftover dinners, I try to get my carbs in during lunch time, and snack time.
    snacks: fruits, yogurts, cheese, nuts, it varies greatly.
    Dinners: love to cook so I make all kinds of different dinners from simple tilapia with pesto and carrots, ratatouille to homemade pizza and lasagna. I do try to do low carb at night monday -thursday