HI!

Options
2»

Replies

• BevSmith0142
    BevSmith0142 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Bri, good for you for managing a 20 minute walk in hot and humid weather. That's no easy feat! I've also got to get back to Beginner's Yoga again. Ginette well done on avoiding snacks while watching TV and 9 glasses of water - excellent.
  • bribri606
    bribri606 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well last night did not end well. We went to town to do some errands late at night. (after Midnight) and the bf wanted some food, and I was up later then normal and hungry! so we went to mcdonalds. :( I did not do well. BUT that's okay! I may be over on my calories today, and I expect that, but I am going to do my walk tonight after work and eat lighter the rest of the day and just begin anew tomorrow.
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    Good plan Bri. Don't let one bad day mess up your whole week. ;)
  • melbabe75
    melbabe75 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love bones and I've also developed. Thing for game of thrones. Luckily we don't have sky so I can't watch them that often as they not on the freeview channels here in the UK
  • GinetteMac
    GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well I came home from work, after an hour long walk and my daughter was laying on her bed watching Bones without me, lol. I haven't really watched The Game of Thrones though!
  • melbabe75
    Options
    Don't start it takes forever to get going and I only kept watching because I wanted to know what happened
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    LOVE Game of Thrones one of my favs. I haven't watched Bones yet but it's on my list.
  • tcesiunas
    tcesiunas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bribri606 wrote: »
    Well last night did not end well. We went to town to do some errands late at night. (after Midnight) and the bf wanted some food, and I was up later then normal and hungry! so we went to mcdonalds. :( I did not do well. BUT that's okay! I may be over on my calories today, and I expect that, but I am going to do my walk tonight after work and eat lighter the rest of the day and just begin anew tomorrow.

You definitely have the right idea Bri! One bad food/exercise day is like a flat tire, you repair it and keep moving forward, you don't slash the other ones and stay stuck :) good luck!
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    One bad food/exercise day is like a flat tire, you repair it and keep moving forward, you don't slash the other ones and stay stuck :) good luck!

Haha - LOVE this quote - that's a keeper! :)
  • tcesiunas
    tcesiunas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Haha - LOVE this quote - that's a keeper! :) [/quote]

Lol glad you enjoyed Bev! It usually gets me through.
  • BevSmith0142
    Options
    I LOVE quotes that inspire and motivate - that was a good one. :)
  • melbabe75
    Options
    Like :-)
  • GinetteMac
    GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That's a great quote, I love it!