Daily Report 2015-06-15&16

Options
Hey everyone,

Whoa, yesterday was so crazy. I couldn't figure out if it was going to be a nice sunny day, a partly cloudy day, or a rainy. Turns out it was all three. I still got in a good workout though, even though right at the end my power went out. It was kind of funny cause at first I thought it was my fault lol. Just as I ended my last set I slammed the weights down (I didn't hear the thunder cause my headphones were in) and BAM! the lights went out. Then, after I turned off my music, I realized that it was raining again outside and it was the weather lol. Hopefully it'll stay pretty clear today and I can go for a nice run and maybe shoot my bow for a bit.

Bella, I just read your post from a few days ago about archery and I have to say it is really fun, very addictive, and a great workout. It takes LOTS of patience and practice though too. My skill probably isn't on a competitive level just yet cause I've only been shooting for about 2 years now and I really didn't put my all into it until this year when I decided to get my fitness level back in tiptop shape. Honestly my upper body strength is terrible compared to some. I started off pulling back 40lbs but my bow has 80% let off so I was really only pull back like 15lbs lol. We recently bumped my bow down to 45-50lbs so I'm improving. I've got enough skill and practice to kill a deer at least, and that's all that matters for me right now lol.

Here's a picture from last year when I first got my new bow. Please note I didn't mean to do this (and I haven't been able to do it again since :grumble:) but it was still really cool.

req491k4xim1.jpegnpyyxsl1pb0a.jpeg

ipyf3awjjmbz.jpg

Have a great day everyone.

~ Kris

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Great shot!

It's a really beautiful day here. My husband just text me that he is going to pick me up after work and we are going hiking. I was able to up my weights so I am progressing there and my planks are steadily upping also. I've been making some not so great choices for snacks lately. Need to reel that in. I'm just fine if I leave the sugar alone, but once I start, I just want more. Need that husband to quit bringing home ice cream. :smile:

Oh, and did I tell you....We are eating fresh picked tomatoes out of the green house!

You are all have a great day!

Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.

Alisa