What Stadiums, Ball Parks or Fields have you been too?

Options
Tailgater75
Tailgater75 Posts: 330 Member
everyone likes to talk about where they've been and what they've seen!

I've only been to Soldier Field, both Comiskey and The Cell, Wrigley Field, United Center and the old RCA Dome. (Watched Bettis fumble on the one yard line in an AFC Playoff game Steelers/Colts then Vanderjak shanked the could be tying FG)

One of my many trips to Soldier Field.xruvjqw6siwk.jpg

Replies

• Steve_ApexNC
    Steve_ApexNC Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wriggly the year the lights went up.
    Three Rivers
    Heinz.
    Durham Bulls Park
    The Diamond (and its predicessor Parker Field in Richmond)
    Camden Yards
    Bank of America
    PNC Arena in Raleigh
    PNC Park in Pittsburgh
    RFK
    Cap Center
    and quite a few college baseball parks (my son is a showcase player. Univ. of South Carolina was the best one)

seen from the outside: Soldier field, Igloo, Royals Stadium (whatever its called), Hawks arena in Atlanta, Mile High.
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Lambeau, Metrodome, Soldier, RCA Dome, Met Life, GA Dome, Bank of America, Pro Player Stadium.

This year, Denver and Phoenix.
  • marksy_68
    marksy_68 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    been to Rich stadium (Buffalo - ho hum), Ford Field 2 X (Detroit - nice place), Paul Brown Stadium (Cincy - nice place), and Lucas Oil Stadium (Indy - holy money).

Had a trip planned this season to go to KC, Chicago, then GB (Thurs - Sun) but it looks like it isn't gonna happen.....dayum!

Need to go to Soldier field and Lambeau!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I never been to a NFL game before... On my bucket list to go see Jerrah's World in person.

I live 15 minutes from Citi Field, so I go and see the Mets often.
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I don't live near any fields, but I have been to m&t bank stadium. I'll drive as much as I have to to see my Ravens 《3
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been to Arco Arena, Staples Center, Honda Center, Mile High, Candlestick Park, AT&T Park, Oakland Collesium, Oracle Arena, SAP Center.
  • garretthudnall
    garretthudnall Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Been to the great American ballpark. Cinergy field FedEx field(Redskins) and I go to about 3 wvu games every year
  • garretthudnall
    garretthudnall Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    * I forgot about the liberty bowl and the horseshoe and preden stadium( Ohio Bobcats)
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Kauffman Stadium (Royals - for whomever was unsure above - named after the former owner)
    Arrowhead Stadium (Chiefs)
    Wrigley Field
    Allen Field House (KU basketball)
    Faurot Field (Mizzou football)
    Sprint Center (Kansas City Arena - to see Big XII tournament)
    Memorial Stadium (Nebraska Cornhuskers football)

Lots of smaller venues, in US, UK, Poland and Austria.
  • TruCowboysFan812
    TruCowboysFan812 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sad to say, I've never been to a game. I WILL see the Cowboys play before I die though. Probably a LONG time from now though. Lol
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Steve_ApexNC Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That reminds me - I can add the old Cowboys Stadium to my "seen from the outside list". Drove past in the 90's.
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Not been to a game and have no love lost for the Cowboys, but I had a chance to tour the stadium. Wow, it's amazing!