Official Jawbone Community Forum is GONE!

Options
aparmet
aparmet Posts: 19 Member
So I had an issue I was hoping to troubleshoot on the Jawbone Community forum ( https://forums.jawbone.com/ ), but noticed that the forum is missing, and points you to their Help/FAQ section. What the hell?!?!? There was no notification ahead of time, by email or via the app, and no indication of when or if they'll be bringing it back.

Best one can do now is email help and wait the 2-3 days for them to get back.

Jawbone is getting mo0re and more disappointing as far as customer service, and help support.

Replies

• blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I emailed them on June 1st about this. They got back to me on June 8th saying that the team is aware of it and are working on a fix for the forums as soon as possible.
  • aparmet
    aparmet Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sigh. They're always "working" on some kind of a fix. I'm hoping that one day they'll be ahead of the game, and proactively take care of issues, rather than let weeks and weeks go by before they address/acknowledge them.
  • jbrown2339
    jbrown2339 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Given all the flack they are getting and the bad reviews, plus the comments on their Facebook page, I have no doubt taking down the forum was deliberate. But perhaps I am giving them more credit than they deserve.

• blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I find it infuriating because I like to use forums to research things I have questions for. But I search and search and still can't find answers. Because the forums are down. That annoys me. Haha. I'm sure many use the forums to get answers to their questions so they don't have to email in support all the time with things that could have been easily answered otherwise.