Introduce yourself. (Your teams, where you're from)

Options
Tailgater75
Tailgater75 Posts: 330 Member
Phill, I'm 40, live in the Chicago burbs and my teams are:
Bears
Blackhawks
Whitesox
Bulls
DePaul Blue Demons
Florida Gators

Replies

• marksy_68
    marksy_68 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Gary, 47 in Ontario Canada (eh?)

Packers
    Sabres
    Blue Jays
    Raptors (I guess, not really a fan)
    Michigan
  • evanruth
    evanruth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Evan, from Olympia, WA - how about some NW Pride!

NFL: Seahawks
    MLB: Mariners
    NBA: We don't discuss that around here...
    As for hockey and college...no real connection to any team.

BTW...my husband is a Bears and Cubs fan so I get many opportunities to make fun...especially Cutler!
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Jerry Chicago
    White sox
    Bears
    Bulls
    Notre dame
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Steve_ApexNC Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Steve. Currently living in Apex, North Carolina.
    Steelers, Penguins, Pirates, Durham Bulls, Duke Blue Devils Hoops, NCSU Football, New Zealand All Blacks.
  • cassandrag93
    cassandrag93 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Cassandra
    Born and raised Chicago Illinois. Currently living in Buckeye Arizona.

My teams are:
    Blackhawks
    Cubs
    Bears
    Bulls
    ASU Sun Devils (college football)
  • Daisyhatespeach
    Daisyhatespeach Posts: 51 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hello! I am a die hard Ohio State fan living in Virginia.

I cheer for the Cleveland Browns, Cavs and Indians (although I rarely watch or follow baseball). But really nothing beats watching Ohio State football :smile:

And I am Krista (age 40 yikes!)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Hi all... I am Tai and live in NYC...

My teams:

NFL- COWBOYS!
    MLB- NY Mets
    NHL- The Ducks
    NBA- Mavs

I do not watch college sports.
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Hey guys and gals! Great idea for a group!
    I'm Joel. From Kansas City, living in Europe since 2007. Thankful that I can watch all the sports on the internet nowadays, so I'm not stuck with Austrian soccer...

MLB: Royals (yeah yeah, don't complain to me about the All-Star game thing - get out there and vote!)
    NFL: Chiefs (Going to see them in London this year and totally psyched!)
    NCAA basketball: KU Jayhawks and Mizzou Tigers (yes, I know they're rivals, but I like 'em both)
    NCAA Football: K-State Wildcats and Mizzou Tigers (See above - grew up in KC and didn't specifically go to any of those colleges, so I like them all)
    NBA: No specific team. Like to watch now and again for the athleticism, and of course the playoffs are always fun. Currently like to watch OKC, Golden State, San Antonio and the Clippers. Loved the wide open feel of this year's postseason...
    NHL: Love to watch hockey in person. Not so much on the TV. No specific team. I go watch the local team here in Vienna, Austria from time to time (Vienna Capitals). I do have an Ovechkin jersey, but mainly because of the name tie-in with the Vienna team, and because I like the design/colors. ;)
    MLS: Sporting KC - 'Nuff said
    Premier League: Arsenal - One of my best friends is a Gunner for life and he got me following them...
  • TruCowboysFan812
    TruCowboysFan812 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im Lindsey, 30, living in Va.

One and only team that matters is Cowboys!!!! :)
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Options

LIving in Va and a Cowboys fan? Ouch. I grew up outside of Richmond, went to school at VCU, and spent the first 8 years of my career in NoVa (lived in Prince WIlliam and worked in Arlington). Redskins fans are pretty rabid - at least they used to be (I moved out of state in 98). Must be tough being a Cowboys fan with 'em everywhere.
  • randomtai
    Options

YES!!!!! I am a Boys fan living in Giants territory... I know the struggle.
  • Steve_ApexNC
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hiya Istrat115! So, Colts are okay and the Wolverines have sweet helmet (one of my favorites). Alas, I gotta ask if you tell friends and family you like UNC. Last time I was in Indianapolis the anti UNC bias was pretty darn strong in hoops. Knight vs. Smith I guess. But, I am a Duke fan (coach K and all) so a pox on both UNC and Indiana (GRIN!).
    Listen, my son is a solid baseball prospect (lefty pitcher) going into his HS jr. year and I have coached baseball for a very long time (I lost count after I ran out of fingers and toes). I absolutely adore the sport live but I rarely, very rarely watch on TV. Baseball should be enjoyed at the stadium. Football should be enjoyed on the warm side of the telly. At least in my world.
  • mjgrin
    mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I'm Marah from Alaska.
    Green Bay Packers.
    Wisconsin Badgers.
    Yeah. I don't watch much else.
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Options
    Hi MJ. I always wanted to see Alaska. One day. One day.

@Istrat - awesome. I love true fans. I just thought being a UNC fan in Indy is a bit like being a Steelers fan in Baltimore or a Cowboys fan in DC. As to Ohio - yea, well irritating any sports fan from Ohio is just plain fun.
  • Johnnycrapcorn
    Johnnycrapcorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    NFL: EAGLES!!!!
    NBA: Mavs
    MLB: BoSox
    NCAA football: USC
    NCCA BBALL: Dukies
    NHL: don't watch much but I've had to pick a team the Penguins

Die hard NFL fan above all other sports. Sucks that I am admitting I am a birds fan. The Eagles have *kitten* on my chest this offseason.
  • randomtai
    Options
    NFL: EAGLES!!!!
    NBA: Mavs
    MLB: BoSox
    NCAA football: USC
    NCCA BBALL: Dukies
    NHL: don't watch much but I've had to pick a team the Penguins

Die hard NFL fan above all other sports. Sucks that I am admitting I am a birds fan. The Eagles have *kitten* on my chest this offseason.

All I have to say is... Tebow. Lolz.
  • Johnnycrapcorn
    Johnnycrapcorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Effin tebow. Heard a rumor we signed him to use him a fullback. Which is some bullcrap. The Eagles raise my blood pressure. Chip Kelly needs to stick to being a head coach not a general manager. He's a classified dumb *kitten*