Daily Report 2015-06-18

Options
Hey everyone,

Bella I love kayaking, it's my favorite thing to do during the spring, summer, and fall months. I'd love to travel and kayak in other places (New Zealand especially), but right now I'm limited to the creeks, rivers, and lakes we have here. Which aren't bad, it's always a new adventure when we go out on the water.

Well, after my lifting session I just didn't have the energy for any HIIT so I guess you can say I didn't make it lol. I did get to cut a small patch of grass in the back yard before it started raining though, so that should count for something lol.

Today I have a run planned, I need to shoot my bow for a bit if I want to be an awesome deer slayer this fall lol, and I might cool down with some yoga later on.

Bella my baby is a red nose pit, boxer mix and usually by the end of our runs we always look like we went swimming in a mud puddle. Mainly because he'll start rolling in the dirt halfway through our run and then shake in all over me afterwards lol. You gotta love are furry little babies.

0icolss4jw1y.jpg

Have a great day everyone :bigsmile:.

~ Kris

Replies

• HealthyBella403
    HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Kris, that's so cool that you have so many waterways around you! I live on the coast, so the beach is a few miles away, and I do see people kayaking past the breaking waves. Like many residents around here, I admit I don't take full advantage of the gorgeous ocean, but I get out there when I can. Sand runs are like regular runs times 10!

Exercising with dogs is like double the workout! What with pulling him away from sniffing babies on tricycles and yanking him up hills, it's always an adventure:)

For me, I had a gorgeously gloomy day for a run, and I actually cut two minutes off my time, so maybe I'm building endurance!

Stay fabulous!

❤️Bella

• FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Don't forget squirrels, OMG the squirrels lol.

When I go on vacation next month I am definitely going to try to get in a few sand runs :smile:, I've heard they're a lot tougher than regular pavement or trail runs but I'm always up for a challenge.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Oh squirrels! yes and lizards and birds. My dog wants to chase all of them. I only take his on "off leash" days because it would be torture for both of us trying to keep him reeled in. lol (and sand runs are hard Kris, but effective)

I have been participating in a fitness challenge game for the past 10 weeks. This is the last week. They changed the rules so this week strength minutes count triple! My muscles sure feel it! I told them they can rest on Sunday. :smile: I try to at least do arms and upper body one day and legs the other day so a get a bit of rest. (just to brag, my team has won all but one week)

Have a great day everyone.

Workout - Eat well - Be patient. Your body will reward you.

Alisa