Where Do You See Yourself on July 14th?

Options
chubbard9
chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
I am hoping that by July 14th I am able to be blissfully in ONEderland! I have 5lbs to go before I can see that number for the first time since *maybe* high school! The closest I ever came before was 219.0 a few years ago, and gave up... THIS TIME I AM NOT! :)

Another goal I have for myself is to be at the gym a MINIMUM of 3x a week and to be back to my *attempt* of running!

Do you guys have goals for yourself for the next ~month or so? Where do you want to be? :)

Replies

• blitzbis
    blitzbis Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    In one month I plan to be firmly rooted in the 240's. Not just have my toe over the line but completely ensconced!
  • chubbard9
    Options
    blitzbis wrote: »
    In one month I plan to be firmly rooted in the 240's. Not just have my toe over the line but completely ensconced!

Awesome goal!
    I think that my goal July 14 is going to be 197. My weight this morning was 202.8 I am SO close to onederland!!!
  • blitzbis
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome. Onederland. Sometimes it seems as unobtainable as Oz, but when I see successes of others it gives me hope! Congrats!
  • WannaBeCroft
    WannaBeCroft Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I want to be running 10k on Saturdays instead of 5k. I want to have lost about 5lbs, which as the scale hasn't moved reliably in a few weeks I'm not sure will happen. (The scale has been doing wild zig-zags up and down between days)
  • blitzbis
    Options
    I hope to start running again. Used to do it but since more weight, running (even walking) for longer than 45 minutes hurts my foot.
  • chubbard9
    Options
    I hope to start running again. Used to do it but since more weight, running (even walking) for longer than 45 minutes hurts my foot.

I totally hear you on that note!
    Best thing to do is do your normal walk, but add in little spurts of jogging, and work your way up! Or even just increase the pace of your walks, make sure to stretch, and also make sure your shoes are fitting properly! When I gained my weight, my shoe size went up, and would cramp if I wore shoes too small!!!
  • blitzbis
    Options
    I am going to have to do some serious work in order to be "firmly rooted" in the 240's. I have exactly one more week to make it happen. EEEKKKKKKKKK.
  • chubbard9
    Options
    I am going to have to do some serious work in order to be "firmly rooted" in the 240's. I have exactly one more week to make it happen. EEEKKKKKKKKK.

You can do it! I just made it under 200. I have .6 to 197. We got this!!!!!!
  • WannaBeCroft
    Options
    I want to be down 2 lbs. I have not been losing lately -- I've more or less plateaued. I need a good kickstart.
  • blitzbis
    Options
    I want to be down 2 lbs. I have not been losing lately -- I've more or less plateaued. I need a good kickstart.
    I feel ya. It seems sometimes we do everything right but then the scales don't move. Do you think measuring or taking a picture may help you see a difference? However, I also believe our body gets used to what we do so sometimes a cleanse or other shock factor can really help out.
    Whatever you choose, be proud and dedicated. The scale will move again
  • WannaBeCroft
    Options
    I feel ya. It seems sometimes we do everything right but then the scales don't move. Do you think measuring or taking a picture may help you see a difference? However, I also believe our body gets used to what we do so sometimes a cleanse or other shock factor can really help out.
    Whatever you choose, be proud and dedicated. The scale will move again

I'm going to go with measuring and see how that works out. I am also going to try increasing distance on my runs a few times a week.
  • blitzbis
    Options
    My toe has slipped over the line into 240's land. I pray it continues exploring that location through the weekend!
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Yay
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My toe has slipped over the line into 240's land. I pray it continues exploring that location through the weekend!

You are getting really close to where I started with MFP. Soon you will be in the low 200s and then cross the ONEderland line! Keep it up :smile:
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Ugh!!! My phone sent only 1/100th of my comment!!!

I was trying to say congrats @blitzbis for walking on into 240s!!! It is a wonderful mark!!!

I am not focused on reaching my 197 tomorrow, because my rough week last week ended up bringing me back to 198.8. I'm not stressing it, because I'm getting a handle back on things, and am focusing on my eating/exercise again! I will set a more attainable goal for next month, because I just got lazy this last week! Back on track and focused!!!!

You guys keep up the awesome work!!! Love your comments, always!!!