Maintenance Program

Options
MsDimeo
MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
My next two months will be "weekends on my own" plan. Even though I try to do weekends on my own anyway, I have extra NS food to back me up. But I actually ordered the plan this time. Im so afraid of stepping out of the food plans but seen a 6 month "Maintenance" plan I could choose when I'm ready. Has anyone done or doing this? Im curious of how it works. Thanks.

Replies

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Brave lady!!!!!
  • cenandra
    cenandra Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    @MsDimeo Weekends On My Own is a great tool for Maintenance! I have been maintaining now over 6 1/2 years and have kept my 50+ pounds off (give or take a couple of pounds). When I went to Maintenance I went on Dinners On My Own first and then once I was comfortable I went to WOMO. My recommendation is to LOG everything you eat that will help you to manage maintenance. You need to know how foods work with your body and how many calories you need to keep off the pounds. As you get older, you have to adjust because our bodies change.

I am on the A La Carte membership now and love it been doing it for 3 years.
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    MsDimeo wrote: »
    My next two months will be "weekends on my own" plan. Even though I try to do weekends on my own anyway, I have extra NS food to back me up. But I actually ordered the plan this time. Im so afraid of stepping out of the food plans but seen a 6 month "Maintenance" plan I could choose when I'm ready. Has anyone done or doing this? Im curious of how it works. Thanks.

Not Yet. My next order is the transition plan. Lunches and Snacks. We will be stepping out together on this. I have about two weeks of My Way Core left then on to transition. For me the biggest part is planning. With good planning we should do alright. It is the spur of the moment times that we have to be careful with. Looking forward to how we do.
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey...let me know how you do this....are you actually packaging your desserts into portions and cooking bulk meals and freezing them in portion sizes? How are you making this transition work???? Give us the insiders scoop pleeeeeez!!!!!!