new here and hello!!!

Options
minibagz1203
minibagz1203 Posts: 35 Member
Hello! I just found out i am expecting #2 and due in February. I'm a stay at home mom to a one year old. I got back down to my pre-pregnacy weight, but i still squished. I am using MFP to help me to not gain as much this time as i did with #1. please feel free so share here too, i would like to get to know others on this board ((sp?))

Replies

• JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    JustAnotherGirlSuzanne Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome and congratulations! I'm pregnant with #2 as well and I have a one year old too. :) I'm due at the end of October. You can add me if you'd like. :)

I never made it back down to my pepregnancy weight but I did get pretty far. Hoping to gain less this time so the aftermath isn't as long thus time around. :)
  • poke987
    poke987 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hello! I had also lost all my baby weight (70 lbs total after 2 babies!) And was just getting into maintaining when we got pregnant with this little one. I stay at home with our sons, 5.5 and almost 3, plus my husbands 3, who we have full time (13, 15 and 18: ok, she just moved out...so I guess she isn't technically "mine" any more!) I'm due in September. I also run our small horse farm and have a few equine clients on the side. Welcome and congratulations! As crappy as it seems, once the first trimester was over and i could eat somewhat normally again i should have gone right back to logging! I gained more than I would have liked too quickly. So, now I'm having to be diligent to keep my gain in check! Good luck, feel free to add me