Frozen- Grilled Sausage and Peppers

Options
surrealchereal
surrealchereal Posts: 60 Member
I really like this dish, I've had it 3 times now. I've eaten it with mashed cauliflower, a loaded baked potato lunch, and today I poured it over about a cup of cooked cabbage. It's pretty good. I'll order more.

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I've been hesitant to try this, but will add 1 and give it a go. Thanks, chereal
  • surrealchereal
    Options
    I hope you like it. It is bell peppers, a bit of spice (not much) a tomato sauce base with kinda bland Chicken sausage that's about the size of Polish sausage. The tomato sauce makes the bland sausage OK. There's a lot of sausage in it too.
  • surrealchereal
    Options
    It just occurred to me that I should have mentioned that this dish might be considered spicy to some.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I kinda figured it would be chereal. I don't mind some spice and I think I'm going to really enjoy this.
  • Lynmar101
    Lynmar101 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    This was always one of my favorites. Now that I'm getting NS dinners again it's going back on the menu.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I like it also. It reminds me of when my mama cooks this dish. It is pretty filling as well
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Thanks, OhMsDiva. I still haven't tried it.
  • javakitty
    javakitty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have one of the sausage and peppers meals in my freezer. Haven't tried it yet. It looks like a lot more food than most of the dinners.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I do not have one to look at, however I would look at the weights of the various Dinners. Physical size is not as important as the Calorie count followed by the Packages net weight.

Good Luck, Hope to see You around
    Roger