Goals this week?

Options
13»

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Goal this week is to just get through this week.

I leave tomorrow starting my 2 month travels. I'm taking my foods, have a place to exercise. But, my tracker expired. I am having a time with these things either losing them (1) or break (1). Have sent back and ordered another, but won't be here for a while.

So, my goal .... do my best.

Hope EVERYONE has a wonderful 4th of July celebration and great up-and-coming week.

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options

I leave tomorrow starting my 2 month travels. I'm taking my foods, have a place to exercise. But, my tracker expired. I am having a time with these things either losing them (1) or break (1). Have sent back and ordered another, but won't be here for a while.

Hope EVERYONE has a wonderful 4th of July celebration and great up-and-coming week.
    I use NexTrack on my phone to track my walking when I'm doing my dedicated walking then transfer the number to MFP

• shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options

I use NexTrack on my phone to track my walking when I'm doing my dedicated walking then transfer the number to MFP

Wishing you an awesome trip, and safe travels. Eat healthy and you will do great! Have fun!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Thanks, all. :)
  • AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I hope you are travelling safe, Flo! And may I ask if this is for business or pleasure??

I'm a little late, but my goals this week is to be active every day, continue the 30-day plank challenge, and make my next mini-goal of 233 lbs. I am also trying this new thing where aside from NS meals, all other food I eat will be sugar/artificial sweetner/'hidden sugars' (xanthum gum, ect.) free. We will see if it makes a difference!
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Put a positive mantra in my bathroom ...it sez....you are worth it!....look at it each morning and smile! Setting little challenges each day to keep exploring and facing what in my head is keeping me from taming this weight loss beast!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    ashv4444 wrote: »
    I hope you are travelling safe, Flo! And may I ask if this is for business or pleasure??

I'm a little late, but my goals this week is to be active every day, continue the 30-day plank challenge, and make my next mini-goal of 233 lbs. I am also trying this new thing where aside from NS meals, all other food I eat will be sugar/artificial sweetner/'hidden sugars' (xanthum gum, ect.) free. We will see if it makes a difference!

Never too late at all! love your goals this week, and you're doing awesome! Keep up the great work.

• shedthesweater
    Options
    Put a positive mantra in my bathroom ...it sez....you are worth it!....look at it each morning and smile! Setting little challenges each day to keep exploring and facing what in my head is keeping me from taming this weight loss beast!

You are worth it! and everyday we have to tell ourselves this, I love it! You're doing awesome, and tell that head of yours YOU ARE AMAZING!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    New week, and I feel great with a positive CAN DO attitude, and I'm back from vacation and moving that scale this week with great NS food and tons of veggies, and changing it up at the gym, with more weight lifting, still will do my cardio, but need to add the weights in more this week.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    ashv4444 wrote: »

Thanks.

It will be both, Ash. This week is pleasure, however.