Hello everyone. Trying to lose the baby weight

Options
organizedrxhck
organizedrxhck Posts: 24 Member
Trying to get to a better me . Gained weight for baby. Time to lose the weight for me. I would like to be a fit 138-140's.
Not just skinny fit skinny not sure if that makes sense. So I will welcome any advice and ideas .

Replies

• lazyminute
    lazyminute Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. I gained weight during pregnancy. Trying to get back to an ideal weight and fitness level.
  • Kar621
    Kar621 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as the two of you. I gained a total of 75 lbs during pregnancy! I lost about 36 so far. I would need to lose 37 lbs at this point to be my pre pregnancy weight. (150) But id like to lose 52 lbs and be a healthy 135.

I've been eating better and less calories.. but I neeeed to do more working out. It's just difficult to accomplish with my two month old.

Add me if youd like. Goodluck everyone!
  • jlsmith1982
    jlsmith1982 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's hard with kids, thats why I just workout from home! Lost 70lbs!! If I can do it anyone can. Support group, workouts, clean eating and drink water! Let me know if you like to join free support group on Facebook. Love to have you ladies join us!

actually
    Kar621 wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat as the two of you. I gained a total of 75 lbs during pregnancy! I lost about 36 so far. I would need to lose 37 lbs at this point to be my pre pregnancy weight. (150) But id like to lose 52 lbs and be a healthy 135.

I've been eating better and less calories.. but I neeeed to do more working out. It's just difficult to accomplish with my two month old.

Add me if youd like. Goodluck everyone!