Just Started...

Options
Katiebear_81
Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
Is anyone else just starting or continuing along their 21 day fix? I was shocked at how full I was feeling following the plan, as I was expecting to be starving - it doesn't sound like a lot of food... but it's been easy so far.

The total body cardio fix kicked my *kitten*, though. I was disappointed with how much I had to scale down by the end, and how sore I am today!

I'm looking forward to seeing some changes. We race cars, and have a big race coming up over the first weekend in August... and my fire suit is a little too snug. I'd like to see a little ease across the hips! :)

Replies

• FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Katie! I had forgotten about this group! Since starting 21 Day Fix, I've been using MFP less and less (haven't logged a single calorie since Jan and I've lost 29+ lbs!). I'm over on facebook now. Are you a mom? We've got a FB group for moms on 21 day fix... www.facebook.com/groups/fixformoms I'd love to have you join us!
  • slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am back. Starting a new day 1 on Monday with a friend from work! I know it works but I have been slacking. I will check in here often!!! Looking forward to some support and giving some!!