Intro/Goals

Options
MzLaLa29
MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
Tell us about yourself and what you hope to achieve during this challenge.

Replies

• MzLaLa29
    Options
    Hey guys! My name is Charita. This is my third cycle of 21 days. I lost four pounds over the previous two cycles. Hopefully the third time will be the charm :wink:

I've had a FitBit for a few weeks now. I think I will keep in line with the daily goals set here and on my device.

- 64oz of water
    - stay below 1200 calories to stay green
    - log one workout
    - 10,000 steps
    - 5 miles
    - 30 active minutes
    - 10 flights of stairs
    - 6 hours of sleep

CW: 189lbs
    GW: 179lbs by 7/25
    UGW: 169lbs by 8/15

Sounds daunting, but I've got this :smiley:
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    This start date (after the 4th) is perfect for me!

Charita you are very ambitious! I will settle for 64oz water, 10k steps and being green everyday - which means I need to log all food - something I have been struggling with for awhile now...
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    MzLaLa29 wrote: »
    Hey guys! My name is Charita. This is my third cycle of 21 days. I lost four pounds over the previous two cycles. Hopefully the third time will be the charm :wink:

I've had a FitBit for a few weeks now. I think I will keep in line with the daily goals set here and on my device.

- 64oz of water
    - stay below 1200 calories to stay green
    - log one workout
    - 10,000 steps
    - 5 miles
    - 30 active minutes
    - 10 flights of stairs
    - 6 hours of sleep

CW: 189lbs
    GW: 179lbs by 7/25
    UGW: 169lbs by 8/15

Sounds daunting, but I've got this :smiley:

Only 6 hours of sleep! I would be grouchy :(

• downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am Cheryl. I have hopes of sticking to my eating plan and increasing my exercise. I've been doing really well with my water intake at least!

CW 153.4
    GW Below 150!!!
    UGW 130
  • MzLaLa29
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @downongreenacres if I would go to bed on time I would get 8 hours but that has not been happening lately lol

@rurunner115 I thought so too, but the past two days I hit most of the goals without a significant effort. I suppose I just need to put my mind to it.
  • Suede242
    Suede242 Posts: 49 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    My name is Sarah. I know I'm coming in late but I'd like to join in again. I was away from home for a while which made it much more difficult to focus on my diet. My goals for each day will be to stay under 1370 net calories and water to 8 cups of water, and 8000 steps. Time to get back on track.
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    It's not too late Sarah! Welcome aboard. Good luck!