Options
MzLaLa29
MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
Check in daily and tell us how you did.

Replies

• runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do today? I ended up being on the road all day. Completed the water goal (I think) but not much else. Tomorrow I have a looong work day so will not be able to check-in.
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Between the holiday and my daughters b-day I have not done the best but tomorrow is a new day!
    I hope you are all doing well!
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    Oh my! I traveled over the holiday and completely forgot to check in. I didn't finish logging sunday or moday. But I got my steps in. No workout and didn't have my water bottle to track my ounces. Sheesh! Completely off kilter lol

I'm back now. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday!!!
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Stayed green today but barely!
    Got my waters in too-
    I hope you are doing well and making progress towards your goals! :)
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    I actually got to the pool before work today :smile: I was gasping by the end of my swim, but I did it!!
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    I actually got to the pool before work today :smile: I was gasping by the end of my swim, but I did it!!

Morning workouts are the best!

Yesterday was green, got a workout in. Didn't drink my water. My tracker went dead so I only counted 7,000 steps. My cousin is taking me to a cameroonian restaurant so imagine I won't be green unless I do a brutal workout this evening lol Cheers!
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Have a great time tonight! :)
  • runner115
    Options
    work is killing me this week...I've been getting my workouts and water in. Haven't done so great about logging meals but will keep trying.
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    7/8 check in

Mercy GREEN yay! lol Half my water, half my steps and no workout. Today is not looking good either.

My sister-in-law just had a baby!!!! She was overdue but I still was not prepared for a visit today. Dinner will be on the run so I can drive across town after my son's t-ball practice. Them's the breaks...

Maybe I can get a late workout in once I get home.

• MzLaLa29
    Options
    runner115 wrote: »
    work is killing me this week...I've been getting my workouts and water in. Haven't done so great about logging meals but will keep trying.

I will log your meals if you drink my water for me :smiley: Can I just get an IV drip? Why is this so difficult when the water is sitting in front of me? I'm striving to do better :smile:
  • Suede242
    Suede242 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My calories and sugar were high. We just got back from traveling so not much produce in the house. Will try again tomorrow
  • runner115
    Options
    ditto yesterday. can't bring myself to count those calories. Still laughing about the water MzLaLa :)
  • Suede242
    Options
    Well I did pretty good today, slightly over the calories. Sugar cravings have been giving me problems today.
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    We all have those days don't we!!
  • Suede242
    Options
    Yesterday, I wasn't paying very close attention to my diet so I'm quite sure I was over.
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    I'm so late. Sorry! My weekend was crazy with babies and wedding stuff. Goodness! lol

7/9 - 9,000 steps GREEN no workout

7/10 - 6,734 steps RED no workout

7/11 - 3,313 steps RED no workout

7/12 - 6,080 steps GREEN no workout

I need to drink my water and stop being lazy. I wasn't even logging everything but I know when I'm red or green by now.