Daily Report 2015-6-26

Options
HealthyBella403
HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
edited June 2015 in Social Groups
Omg I have yoga buddies! What's your favorite pose? I really like tree but I'm actually terrible at balancing on one leg:0

Kris, I hope the rain lets up for you! On the other hand, you're never too old to go outside and stomp around in your galoshes!

Alisa, it sounds like you're on the other end of the weather extreme! Sounds like the sun is great for gardening, though. I think it's so cool that you're basically self-sufficient with your vegetables!

As for me I got up at 5 for a blood test, and was a complete grump until I got home and started my workout. Pilates woke me up pretty quickly though, and I'm just sitting here enjoying these endorphins!

Today is my treat day, so I think I'll let myself have some dark chocolate tonight! I'm an unabashed chocoholic:)

Have a great day guys!

<3 Bella

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the tree also. Love it!

I thought I was up early but early to me is 7. lol I went for a bike ride with my daughter. She use to bike all the time before she had her baby. She had a wonderful time, said she forgot how much she enjoyed biking. Maybe this will get her going again. :smile: We only went 12 miles (had to turn back from trail closure) but that was a good thing. Got a flat tire the last mile. Glad we weren't 10 miles out.

Yes, the heat is good for the plants, just have to make sure they get enough water. And make sure I get enough water too while outside.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. William Jennings Bryan

Have a wonderfully fruitful day!
    Alisa
  • FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Eagle pose, it's kind of like tree but it's like the next step up.

It rained on me right at the end of my run, so Tyson and I go to run home in the rain lol. It was fun and worth, plus Tyson got a well deserved bath/shower lol.

Ugh, Alisa I'm glad you weren't too far off when you got your flat.

Bella dark chocolate is my weakness, I love it.

My day will go as usual, going to work my legs and arms so that means lots of squats and arm curls and push up, Oh my! lol.

Have good day everyone.

~ Kris