Daily Report 2015-6-27

Options
Hi everyone!

Alisa, ew, flats are no fun. But I'm glad you got to work out with your daughter and have her rediscover how great it is to ride! Which reminds me, I need to get my bike fixed. The gears have been shifty for about a year now haha.

Kris, you got a rainy run! Those are SO fun. Actually, doing anything in the rain is fun. My little brother and I used to make paper boats and sail them down the overflowing gutters when we were kids.

As for me, I went on my usual run this morning, and had a ginormous omelet for breakfast! Ok, it wasn't that big, but it was two eggs, and I haven't had those for a while. It definitely filled me up, and I love how you can pack it full of veggies:)

Have a great day, guys!

<3 Bella

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Love to hear from you guys. I love omelets full of veggies. Everyone thinks I'm crazy because I really like carrots in mine (along with a ton of other things too).

The flat wasn't great but walking the last mile gave us more time to talk. Mother/daughter time without the grandchildren. That is good some times.

I sure wish for some rain. It is 100F today. I am indoors. I did a 6.5 minute plank and didn't even have to lay on the floor afterwards. lol Just got right up. Hoping to swim tonight.

There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
    Aldous Huxley

Have a wonderful weekend.

Alisa