Game of Thrones challenge - an invitation

Options
honeynutloop
honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
Hi everyone. I've recently finished a 10 week game of thrones challenge and it is about to start again. If anyone wants to join us here's the link to the group:
http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/107102-game-of-thrones-challenge-a-clash-of-kings
please quote my username if you ask to join.
I've found this group really useful for increasing the amount of exercise I do. You have to choose a 'family' and complete more than a given amount of exercise each week to get points. An example week of exercise might be 100mins strength training, 120 mins cardio and 60 mins of flexibility along with a small council challenge which is usually a specific exercise video or routine.
See you there if you fancy it.

Replies

• GinetteMac
    GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days too late seeing this so please let me know when the next one will start as i'm thinking it's a great idea, nothing like being challenged by doing something like that!
  • honeynutloop
    Options
    This one runs for 10 weeks then the people organising it will decide whether and when to run it again. Last time there was a couple of weeks break in between.
  • honeynutloop
    Options
    There's a hogwarts challenge which is restarting at the end of july. Can't post a link just now but will do withib the next couple of days. I've not done it so can't offer any hints.