Logging in food ad exercise

cleofet11
cleofet11 Posts: 5 Member
I am the worst about keeping a log of what I eat and the exercise I do. I don't eat meals per say and I hate to count calories. Like today I had two cups of coffee and a half of a protein bar and then about 1/3 of a chicken breast with a little salad. I am trying to log my food here so we will see how that goes. I just had my gallbladder removed on Friday the 14th so no exercise to speak of right now. I also need to scheduel my meals (whatever I eat) and stick to the time frames. I hope being in here will help.

Replies

• Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Welcome, Cleofet! Tracking food always seems like a HUGE hassle when you start. Use the "My Foods" & "My Meals" features to save favorites; they make it a lot less painful. If you can make yourself get over the rebellious "I don't wanna!" feeling, it becomes habit pretty quickly. Hope your recovery from surgery goes quickly!
  • cleofet11
    cleofet11 Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks Spsmno. Your right I do have the rebellious streak in me. I guess it is a pain because even a cup of coffee isn't just a cup of coffee because by the time you put the sweetner and the Hood milk in and then my addiction Redi whip it is a whole nother monster. Anyway I am doing it. I told my husband that I only need to put good stuff in my mouth that will benifit me. With the Lap Band I only have so much room ad I need to make food choices that fill my little pouch with good food. I talk a good game and know what I need to do it is just getting my butt to do it.