Daily Report 2015-6-30

Options
Kris, fishing sounds fun! It always looks so easy in the movies but I know there's a lot more to it than that:)

Alisa, reading about your raspberry rolls makes my mouth water! Gotta save it up for my treat day:) What kind of fitness stuff does your challenge consist of? Is it like Dietbet?

I went for a run this morning. and then jumped back on the smoothie train for breakfast. The watermelon we're getting from the store is SO sweet, and filling too. The days are getting warmer, and the sunshine makes everything beautiful; I'm loving summer!

Have a great day guys.

<3 Bella

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    They issue a weekly challenge of minutes for cardio (any - walking, running, biking, classes, aerobic, etc. it just has to be intentional exercise), strength (lifting, machines, body weight, etc) and flexibility (stretching, yoga, Pilates). They also issue a council challenge which is usually a video and if you are not the winning team you are given a punishment which is also usually a video.

I have had a lot of fun with it and it really challenged me to step up my strength and flexibility. I am a cardio girl at heart lol. Within you team, you can cover each others minutes but you cannot cover the challenge or punishments. If you are ill, injured or out of town, you can opt out for the week 9 by wed) and it won't bring the rest of the house down. If you want to quit, (or just quit showing up to report) you can be beheaded. lol It's just a fun thing to take you mind off the every day grind.

Have a great day everyone. I have my food packed for the day. It's only suppose to get to 98 today. That is so much better than yesterday.

Alisa