maoribadger
maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
Today I have mostly screwed it up. Ive eaten just crap all afternoon

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Today I have mostly screwed it up. Ive eaten just crap all afternoon

So make a good choice the next bite you put in your mouth! It's what you can choose - the next bite will give you nutrients. I had a few wonky days lately after buying some sweeter than normal dark chocolate. Put it on my guy's table, and now mentally it is off limits! :)
  • maoribadger
    Options
    I ended up eating pizza and icecream. Today I mostly feel rubbish. Its just not worth it
  • KnitOrMiss
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I ended up eating pizza and icecream. Today I mostly feel rubbish. Its just not worth it

Journal out that hellish misery as a reminder! And food cravings and binges are killer!!! Mostly these days, my binges are only on bacon, but still...it's crazy how much the brain shuts down and compulsion takes over. Sucks when we come back to!

Plus, in the long run, you could have done far worse than pizza and ice cream unless you guzzled down two whole loaded pies and a few gallons of ice cream!
  • maoribadger
    Options
    Three slices.of pizza, half a pot ice cream, a big bar of chocolate and quite a bit.of.coke
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Lise, what was/is wrong that made you do this?? Talk to us. We're hear for you.
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    Three slices.of pizza, half a pot ice cream, a big bar of chocolate and quite a bit.of.coke

More calories than most of us want, granted, but still, compared to the OLD me? I would have eaten the whole darned pizza, the entire "pot" of ice cream, 4 chocolate bars, and a 2 liter of soda!

So for me, your mico-binge is a win, because you know how you feel, you're fighting your way back through your latest down turn, and we're here for you. One day will not undo all of your progress!!!!
  • maoribadger
    Options
    Lise, what was/is wrong that made you do this?? Talk to us. We're hear for you.

Um. Well Im not 100% sure. Ive been feeling down for a few days if im honest. Feeling some of the urges to self harm are there again and generally a bit blue, not on top of things. Then yesterday I was just so tired and something just snapped and I knew I was gona do it before it happened to be totally frank but much as I thought about all the reasons not to it just didnt matter. Hasnt helped the way I am feeling though. Hoping its just PMS, the heat and tiredness but am watching for my triggers as I didnt feel like eating at all today