July 1-15

Options
R_Queenie
R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
Let's celebrate our independence from the RED ZONE!!!!

Replies

• Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Queenie, that sounds great to me!!

• jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in! The challenge really helped last month :) I might not post daily but I will update regularly!
  • jumblejups
    Options
    Oop! My goal this month is 27 days (out of 31 days).
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options

Green: Yes!
    Total 1/28

Love to start strong!
  • Rebamae
    edited July 2015
    Options
    My goal is going to be 26/31. That is better than June.
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Happy July everyone! Welcome back :smiley: I thought this was so helpful last month. Excited to keep going.
    My goal is 27 out of 31 days.
    green! Yes!!
    Super stressful week at work but it seems to motivate me to go for a run (runs off the stress... Grrr : >:)
    total 1/27
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 25 of 31 this month. My plan is to hit my goal weight (two pounds to go) and start maintenance. I have an obstacle course run planned at the end of the month but also some fun family events, including our twentieth wedding anniversary :)

Today was green so 1/25 on July 1!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Happy July! I'm aiming for 28 Green days this month. Wishing everyone the best this month!

Green: No (It was sort of planned.)
    Total 0/28

No exercise again today, but I was unable to for health reasons. I'll be back at it tomorrow.
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @R_Queenie Agreed!
    @Rebamae - I'm going for one better than June, too. That's 23 for me. I was tempted to be more ambitious, but I'm going for gentle improvement instead.
    @bbinoa Yay running off stress!
    @Laughter_Girl Hope health is feeling better tomorrow.
    @jenthibert Close to goal weight, woot!
    @jumblejups Yes, this group is so helpful! Grateful for it and hoping to better follow some of the great examples set by folks in this group this month.

Green? So green. Had a great 5 mile walk/jog/run.
    Total: 1/23

I am loving my FitbitHR - it's really helping to motivate me constantly throughout the day! I'm also realizing that I can eat more than I realized, which makes it easier to stay on track - then I don't get too hungry and overeat later. Yay, balance!
  • jumblejups
    Options
    July 1st = green = 1/27

@bbinoa goal twin... :D
    @2marsh definitely! And great on the run! I have a FitBit Flex as all my exercise is walking and it's great, I know what you mean about motivation. I'm walking nearly all of my journeys now and feel so much stronger for it, plus the extra cals are good!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Goal for the month: 25 days

7/1 - green
    1/25

Actually, I was too green, but I had a monster headache. Fiscal year end does that to me. I spent yesterday finding/explaining a $502 variance. It turned out to be my boss' mistake. She's impatient...
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options

Green: Yes!
    Total 1/25
  • bbinoa
    Options
    green: yes!
    Total 2/27
    Having some super stressful days at work. But doing so much better than I used to. My old way to cope would've been to stuff myself w food and or a few glasses of wine. Instead I took a couple of walks. I still managed to fit in some ice cream, but it was an actual portion and within my calories. Hooray for small victories!
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins I feel your pain!
    @Bruceapple nice start!!
    @jenthibert ... woop! Almost to goal weight! Awesome :)
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Yup. Very green.
    Total 1/28

I did a 2.5 mile run this morning and attended a Zumba class this evening. I definitely got my cardio in today.

@bbinoa What a great NSV for you today! Good for you.
  • jenthibert
    Options
    2/25 but today was your Chevy green o:)
    July 2
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Goal for the month is 30 green ... giving myself one day to slip up

July 1 - Green
    July 2 - Green

2 of 30
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    7.2 - Chevy. Worth it.
    Total: 2/23

Today and/or tomorrow will be planned red. Not gonna go crazy, but there will be fourth of July celebrations, happy hour, and dinner out with my sweetie. Plan to enjoy them. Will still get some good cardio in. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

@bbinoa Those are the small victories that big life changes are built on! Yay! The other day I was actually in the grocery store with some junk food in my hand, and I thought "I know how this plays out. I've been down that road and I don't want it." Put the item back on the shelf, went out of the store and walked laps around the huge parking lot while talking to my cousin on the phone. It felt so great! Blew my steps goal out of the water for the day, and I feel like it'll keep getting easier to make that kind of choice in the future.
    @Laughter_Girl Double cardio, what?! Applause.
  • Rebamae
    Options
    Happy Friday! B) And a day off for many of you.
    I hope each of you have a very positive Friday

Goal = 26/31 green = 2*/31 red = 0

See you tomorrow! Fourth of July!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    green... yes, but Chevy style. Yummy and much needed night out. I have some dangerous leftovers around though!!
    Total 3/27
    @2marsh good for you w the grocery store rethink! You probably saved a bunch not buying junk food too- extra bonus besides the steps. Very nice :)
  • jenthibert
    Options
    3/25 Green, July 3