Daily Report 2015-1-7

Options
Happy July everyone!

The 4th is quickly approaching, and I'm trying to build a strategy on how I can maintain my calorie limit while still enjoying the delicious food!

Alisa, I will definitely look into that! It sounds like fun. Hope the slightly better weather was good for you!!

Pilates this morning was definitely a struggle--it was arm day. But I'm proud that I was able to get through most of the workout without stopping, and my triceps are looking better! Baby steps:)

Have a great day, guys.

❤️Bella

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    It's not really cool, just cooler than 108 lol. Today is only suppose to be 98. I do feel better today. I'm drinking a ton of water but definitely do not want to be outside during the day. I actually woke up in the night and went outside and it was still 90 degrees! The heat has brought my blackberries on early. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. I usually don't pick them until my daughter goes home to TN towards the end of July. Now I'll have to find time to put them up. Probably in a week or I can just freeze them until I have the time.

I biked last night indoors with the cool air.

The challenge game is filling up and starts on Sunday. Would love to have you!

Have a great day everyone.

Alisa