Daily Report 2015-7-2

Options
Alisa--whew! Can't imagine doing anything in that weather, let alone staying active! You are AWESOME:) The blackberries sound delish; we have boseyberries growing wild in our backyard and I love making cobblers!

And, I applied to join your Game of Thrones group! I don't really know what the show/book is about either, but hopefully I get approved before the challenge starts!

I went on a really long run today; I ran for almost an hour instead of half an hour. I thought it would be too hard, but it was really nice and quiet in the early morning, and it always amazes me what our bodies are capable of when we put our minds to it!

Have a great day, lovelies!

❤️Bella

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Hey! Remember those beets I planted 3 days ago? The are already sprouted!!! This heat has really accelerated the growing process! At least something really good is coming out of this heat!

I am so glad you applied to the challenge. It will be a lot of fun! I mentioned it to the Lady in charge so watch for a PM invite to join the group.

Great job on the run!

Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.
    Les Brown

Alisa