Oldie but Goodie= Slim n 6

Options
2»

Replies

• lisajahn3
    lisajahn3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I took off a few weeks because I was in a Recharge group @Uneeknitter, but I want to start again! What do say, let's do this! Start It Up is for 6 weeks, then its Ramp it Up! Ready?!?! Love Slim in 6! My favorite!
  • Kfieldseth
    Kfieldseth Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh I am sooooo sorry to everyone that was on this group as I feel like I let everyone who is on here down. Unfortunately I have been absent way too long. If anyone of you are interested on giving this another shot let me know. It's hard for me to post a lot as I get horrible service at my house so I can go online at work quickly but work has been keeping me too busy to log...until today! :) So whoever would be interested I can either start 100% all over and go back to my Slim n 6 with the first disc or I can start with the 2nd disc. Just let me know. Thanks.
  • Kfieldseth
    Kfieldseth Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So I'm going to do this way differently than the time before as unfortunately I didn't hold anyone accountable. So If anyone would be interested send me a post and I will write your name down. It depends on if most people would like to start on disc 1 or 2 and then I will say we need to work out at least 4 or 5 days a week. Whoever is on my list and I don't see that you posted that you worked out I'm going to check up on you.