Have a Healthy July!

Options
2»

Replies

• C1C2C3
    C1C2C3 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    Landed at a 4 yesterday. That's a little better.

Hoping you have a 5+ for today! :-)
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    C1C2C3 wrote: »

I just barely snagged a 5. :ohwell:
  • louubelle16
    louubelle16 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    C1C2C3 wrote: »

I just barely snagged a 5. :ohwell:

You're on the right path!

I'm doing a 30 day yoga challenge at the moment, I'm only on day 3 but I'm actually really enjoying it. Got to love youtube!
  • zcb94
    Options
    Landed at a 6 yesterday. Wow, I'm all over the map. It helps that we adopted a beautiful cat, who the neighbors simply have no room for! She's a handful of joy.
    Well, she WAS a handful of joy until she started scratching my folks and scaring our dog away from eating. We ended up returning her. :ohwell:
    Checking in at an 8 tonight, yay!
  • zcb94
    Options
    I just read something that might help @C1C2C3 and other snackers- on MFP's blog is a series of "So You Want To Start/Stop" articles around health habits. There's one about curtailing late-night snacking that I thought of you while reading. If you have not already seen it, please enjoy!
  • zcb94
    Options
    Joy level 8 tonight, after talking on the phone with a relative whose voice I hadn't heard since I was a little girl. It was a fantastic experience!
  • zcb94
    Options
    Hit about a 5 last night. :neutral:
  • zcb94
    Options
    Landed at a 3, since I was so sick to my stomach.
  • zcb94
    Options
    Finally reached a 9 for the first time in forever yesterday after getting out for a while.
  • zcb94
    Options
    Again, wound up at a mediocre 5 last night. :ohwell:
  • C1C2C3
    Options
    I just read something that might help @C1C2C3 and other snackers- on MFP's blog is a series of "So You Want To Start/Stop" articles around health habits. There's one about curtailing late-night snacking that I thought of you while reading. If you have not already seen it, please enjoy!

Thanks for thinking of me, zcb94! :) I did see that article and it was helpful, especially the part about rearranging your schedule to avoid snacking during the time of day that is hardest...for me that is the early evening before I have supper. Still working on the snacking issue...been better this week. I am still in the denial stages but I am fairly sure I have an intolerance to dairy and maybe soy. This is a huge bummer because I love dairy! This isn't the reason I think I have a dairy intolerance but I notice that I am starved when I am eating dairy. I have been dairy free again for about a week now and am better able to control my eating impulses and actually feel full! Yay!! Exercise is hit and miss but more miss. Although my step count for this week has been pretty good so that helps!

Again, wound up at a mediocre 5 last night. :ohwell:

Hey, that's not so bad! It is better than a 0, right??
  • zcb94
    Options
    ^true!
    Checking in at a 9 tonight in light of my 21st birthday tomorrow. I will still be cooped up at home, waiting for a wound that I've been battling to heal but will try to celebrate somehow.
  • zcb94
    Options
    Finally, a 10 last night due to diagnosis of 90% wound healing, no more VAC, and a fun birthday mini-party! Yay!!
  • C1C2C3
    Options
    Finally, a 10 last night due to diagnosis of 90% wound healing, no more VAC, and a fun birthday mini-party! Yay!!

Awesome!! So glad to hear the good report! Happy birthday a day late! :)

Still doing about the same as far as my goals are concerned. Yesterday was more of a snacky day, but not too bad.
  • zcb94
    edited July 2015
    Options
    About the same last night.
    ETA: can you believe that this month is nearly over?
  • zcb94
    Options
    Sorry for checking in late but achieved an 8 last night.
  • zcb94
    Options
    3 last night. Hormonal surges stink!
  • zcb94
    Options
    4 last night. That's a little bit better!
  • zcb94
    Options
    Same last night. Hoping for a 10 again soon, for the last day of Have a Healthy July.
  • zcb94
    Options
    Landed at a 4, for the last day of the Have a Healthy July challenge! Overall, a good month considering the maze of difficulty I had to fight.
    How was everyone else's month?