Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fitbit and Wrist Size

jfrench255
jfrench255 Posts: 3 Member
I am looking for someone to say how big a wrist a Fitbit will fit. I know, sounds like a how much wood could a woodchuck chuck question, but I have big wrists, and need to know before I buy.

Replies

• annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    The Fitbit website gives you the sizes in the area where you purchase. Be careful though. My son's measurements showed that he needed the X-Large, so we had to order directly from Fitbit and when we got it it was way too big. IF you measure your wrist and it is on the verge of actually fitting the Large, go with it or you may wind up returning. The X-Large is 7.7 to 8.9, the Large is 6.5 to 7.7, and the Small is 5.5 to 6.5. My son measured 7.9 and like I said the X-Large is much too large.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    jfrench255 wrote: »
    I am looking for someone to say how big a wrist a Fitbit will fit. I know, sounds like a how much wood could a woodchuck chuck question, but I have big wrists, and need to know before I buy.

Check the sizing tools on the website—every model is different. My small Charge HR is way smaller than my small Flex: https://www.fitbit.com/store
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    The measurements I posted are for the Charge. Yes, check the website above, but still be careful with the discrepancy between the Large and X-Large.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Fitbit has a sizing tool - linky linky If your wrist is too big for the large, you need an extra large.