MONDAY 6/17 - commitment

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
HEY ALL, wishing a wonderful Monday to ya! What're your plans for today and this week?

Me, I'm going to challenge myself to break the 200 pounder milestone, I intend on exercising an hour per evening. I will ride my bike or dig some dirt tonight, if the rains dont change my mind.

Replies

• okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    The last few days I have walked 6.5 miles instead of 6. I am going to try to get there today as well.

There is a dinner with the top management tonight so I have to plan my day accordingly.
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Today I took a rest a day because I've worked out six days last week. However, I might have a walk in the park this afternoon and I plan to stay within calories :)
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I got up early this morning to do my run and realized I was feeling really fatigued - not just sleepy, but a deep fatigue. I went back to bed for an hour, woke up still feeling off, so I let work know I'd be late and slept two more hours. Feeling a little better now but still not right. I have a trainer session at 7:00 tonight and am hoping to get in my C25K workout before that (today's a solid 22 minute run), but it all depends on how I'm feeling. I was feeling fine last night, and I can't say I feel sick beyond being really tired. I'm drinking a lot of water in case I'm dehydrated.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I started the 7 Day Miracle Cleanse diet today and so far so good. Tonight I will run at least 3 miles. I haven't worked out in almost a week and I need to get my butt in gear!!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Today began another schedule change for my kids, so I dropped them off at their activities this morning and then headed straight to the gym. Did my strength training and some cardio and finished just in time to pick up my daughter.

I'd really like to break out of the 170's this week. As long as I keep doing what I'm doing, should be a piece of cake!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    UPDATE: I did get my C25K workout in, and had an awesome session with my trainer. I still didn't feel particularly good by the end of the work day but finally decided I might as well try my run, and if it didn't feel good I could stop. Not only did I finish, but I set a new best pace (that was a happy surprise because I felt like I was barely moving). After a quick stop at Walmart for bananas (I was starving) I went to the gym and had a great workout with my trainer.