Moms add me! Need to lose 30

Options
Viauleo
Viauleo Posts: 5 Member
Hi, I hope I posted this in the right place.. I need some more busy moms to add me. I am 35 and am working on losing 20-30 lbs. I have twin boys (7) and a daughter (6). I have a gym membership but usually end of walking/running around the neighborhood or do dvd's and yoga at home. Thanks!

Replies

• megnut526
    megnut526 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's my goal weight loss at well! I'm 29 and have a son (2 1/2) and daughter (7 weeks)
  • ck1227
    ck1227 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'll add you I have two boys 9 & 2. I have a gym membership and try to go often. I use the child watch thankfully our Y has that. Does yours?
  • momof2u2
    momof2u2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey mamas. I'm looking for some motivation as well. I'm a mom of two under two and my weight from before never left me, so I'm gigantic now :neutral: my kids are 2 years old and 5 months. I'm planning to start tomorrow!
  • Nerakhate
    Nerakhate Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hey! My goal is to lose overall 30-32 pounds. I started June 1st and have lost 5 pounds this first month. I have a 4 year old and soon to be 6 year old.

ck1227 Thank goodness for "Kids Club" at the YMCA. I don't feel guilty about taking my kids there because they love it.
  • Viauleo
    Viauleo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wish we had that, the nearest YMCA is one hour away. I do however have children old enough and a yard big enough for them to play while I walk/run. As I get back in shape I plan to add the gym/weights as an evening workout when my husband gets home.
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I don't have a gym membership. Doesn't fit in budget right now but I too have a huge back yard. Please feel free to add me anyone. :-)
  • dukiewoman
    dukiewoman Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd also love some mom friends! I have two girls (2 and 4 months) and need to lose at least 15 pounds. I don't have a gym membership either.

Please add me, too! :)
  • Jessiemno
    Jessiemno Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two boys. (7 & 3) I only have 40 min a day to workout and is at 5:30am. Zumba DVDs, threadmill and running in the park is mostly what I do. I Work full time and my husband work nights, so the evenings are to spend with the kids!!! Feel free to add me anyone.
  • chloecsl
    chloecsl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay home mother of two boys, 3 & 5yo. I go Power Yoga class & jogging in park when they go to kindergarten in the morning. I dun have a gym membership either. I've these stubborn stubborn last 12lbs to shed. Let's motivate each other. Feel free to add me.
  • lolamud4
    lolamud4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! Need to lose 35 lbs have a 6 week old. I do workout DVDs at home since I leave pretty far from gyms and don't want to leave my little guy yet!
  • stapark
    stapark Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I want to lose about 25 lbs and have a 13 year old and 6 year old. I'm debating about joining the Y again, I used to go frequently before my 6yo was born but haven't had a membership since then.
  • ashleyfreeman17
    ashleyfreeman17 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have a 6 year old and a 6 week old! Would love some more mom friends on here! :) I am just getting back into running and am doing it while my son bikes and I push the stroller... Adds a little extra weight! ;) I also have Jillian Michales DVDs that I do - love them! For me, it has been finding things I can do with the kids in tow because if I always wait until after bedtime I am too exhausted.
  • MissMeaganLyn
    MissMeaganLyn Posts: 61 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    You all can add me! I have an 8 year old and a 10 month old. Main goal is to lose 35lbs. I am slowly getting back into running and reluctantly lifting weights. I know lifting is great for me but I get bored doing it.

Edited to add: I'm 29
  • dalanahall
    dalanahall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and have a two month old. I gained 62 lbs during my pregnancy and still have 30 or so more lbs to go! I definitely need a support team, the weight gain has really affected my self esteem. I've been dieting and working out but have seen minimal results. I would love to have a diet pal! Especially if you have the same weight loss goals.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,199 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I am so proud of you guys for deciding to get healthier so soon after your babies were born. It took me until my youngest was 8 to admit that it wasn't 'baby weight' any more. LOL! Absolutely the best luck to you folks. As long as you're honest in your logging, and consistent (even on days you go over your calorie goal) the weight WILL come off. :flowerforyou: Good luck.
  • NicoleK31
    NicoleK31 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm new to the group. I have a 10 year old daughter. My current weight is 169lbs and a very sedentary job is not helping that cause. Started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred 5 days ago and am already seeing awesome results. I'll add each of you. Let's keep each other accountable!
  • ashleyfreeman17
    ashleyfreeman17 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    NicoleK31 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I'm new to the group. I have a 10 year old daughter. My current weight is 169lbs and a very sedentary job is not helping that cause. Started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred 5 days ago and am already seeing awesome results. I'll add each of you. Let's keep each other accountable!

I LOVE her 30 day shred! The results are so encouraging! :) Thanks for the add!
  • MrsMJNam
    MrsMJNam Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 39 more pounds.. ADD me girls! I have two boys... ages 3 and 1. I walk everyday at work now (just started last week), I have changed around my eating... and I just started swimming. also, I just started C25K (Couch to 5K) app on my phone. im not a runner, but one day soon I will complete a 5k! pow! Add me :0)
  • CatfromCork
    CatfromCork Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! Just joined here, trying to break from WW which isnt working for me anymore, so I am trying to shake it up a bit. Looking to lose 30 ish. I have a boy (7) and a girl (2.5), and I am 42 years old.
  • Daughter0faKing
    Daughter0faKing Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm a mommy of 3 kids , I would love some motivation! Feel free to add me! I go to the gym 4 days a week trying to get that extra day in lol