New to this would like some motavating friends

Options
Kimmyx
Kimmyx Posts: 6 Member
Hi my names Kim I am a mummy to a 7 month old. I am 5ft3.5 and currently 10st 5 really want to get down to my pre pregnancy weight of 9 stone 4.
Looking for some friends for along the way :smile:
xxxx

Replies

• macielsuazo
    macielsuazo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kim! Fell free to add. I'm a mother of two girls 6 and 2. I don't understand the measurements in stones. But currently I'm 182lbs with a goal weight of 165lbs being 5'10".
    Good luck..
  • DiaryofaFatWhiteChic
    DiaryofaFatWhiteChic Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good morning Kimmyx, Please feel free to add me as well. I am a mother of 3, 6 yr old girl, 17 mo old boy, and 3 mo old girl. I am only 5ft 2in, but weighing an unfortunate whopping 245. I'm on a journey of 105 lbs left to lose. I started two years ago at 265 (got pregnant so I'm now re-losing, I have about 3 lbs remaining to get back on that path I started so long ago). My goal is to reach 140 lbs (ideal weight range is 101-136), and maybe at that time I will set a new goal of reaching 117 as my weight! Good luck on your journey! As moms' we can always use extra support!
  • Kimmyx
    Kimmyx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Aww ladies we can definitely do this
  • raw22a
    raw22a Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to join the group. Really needing the support.
    I am a mother of a 11 and 13 year old. And was working behind a desk for 5 years. I picked up a lot of bad habits on the way. And really need and want to make changes. I've been on MFP off and on for 2 years. Last year I was doing great for a few months. Healthy eating and very active. Loosing close to 20lbs. But then one day I just stopped. Don't know why. Just stopped counting calories and became a couch potatoe.
    But this time around I believe is different. I'm more excited and determined then ever. Just need the support of others going through this like you ladies. :)
  • megnut526
    megnut526 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 7-week old. I also have a desk job, so I completely understand what you mean about that. I just started the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge, hoping I can stick with it this time, unlike other exercise programs I've started and then stopped.
  • catrelia403
    catrelia403 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add please.. Mom of two yr old want another be want to lose about 20lbs first..
  • petulia81
    petulia81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too please! Mom of three ages 13, 10, and 9. I'm a yoyo diet/exerciser losing and gaining the same 30 lbs a few times over the last ten years. Really ready to get the weight off again and then move to healthy way of maintains. Could use some friends and support?
  • jbj580
    jbj580 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm mommy to a 1 year old. I'm 35lbs heavier than I was on my wedding day just 3 years ago, so I'm trying to get closer to that. I miss feeling attractive!
  • crystald86_
    crystald86_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me, mom of 2 hoping to lose 35 lbs lost 9 so far!
  • lrob87
    lrob87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm a mom of a 7 month old, too! Have lost 23 lbs so far, about 40 to go. :)
  • Tabbycat00
    Tabbycat00 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a soon-to-be mom (due August 19th) looking for friends to help support me lose this weight after my daughter is born. I've put on 20lbs throughout my pregnancy and am frightened I'll revert to my anorexic ways if I don't lose it quickly. Feel free to add me if you think we could help each other out:)
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim (&others)!

I'm mummy to a 2 month old boy and I'm very ready to get back to my pre-pregnancy, pre-long term relationship weight of 14 stone 7lbs! (203lbs)
    I currently weigh in at 17 stone 10lbs (248lbs) so with 45lbs to lose I feel the road is gonna be a long one...

Let's all help and motivate one another to get this under control!! :smile: