UGW ~140

Kesha
  • glow19
    glow19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SW 218
    CW 212
    GW 192
    Thanks for doing this I really needed & had plan to keep going from the 4th. This is perrrrrfect B)

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Congratulation tami. So now there are 3 of you on Maintance
    hope you continue to post with us.
    Marie

I think we need a topic for the maintainers here on this Challenge They deserve a spot of their own
    marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited July 2015
    Options
    SW 194.3 7/1/15
    CW 192.6 7/9/15
    GW 180 By Thanksgiving

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Marie

I think we need a topic for the maintainers here on this Challenge They deserve a spot of their own
    marie
    We can do that. I thought about that this morning but it has been really hectic at my house. As usual

Esther
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Even though we started earlier this week, i want to keep my weigh days as friday's. So, 1.4 down. Happy weekend all. Be strong - be healthy!!!
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Well, Mondays are my usual weigh in days, but because of the 4th I waited a couple of days. So happy this morning to still see the scale straight up at 120. :) Now to be good over the weekend :/ Tami
  • mxmakm
    mxmakm Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    SW: 208.6 (7/4/15)
    CW: 206.6
    CGW: 180.0

If I'm using the starting weight from my Fourth of July weigh-in, then I am down 2.0 pounds for this week and 2.0 pounds total.
  • eukleja
    eukleja Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    SW: 225 (4/10/15)
    CW: 206
    CGW: 175 (more than 20, but 1.5 pounds per week sounds doable and will keep me honest!)
    UGW: 150 then reevaluate.

~Erin~
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Marie

marie
    We can do that. I thought about that this morning but it has been really hectic at my house. As usual

Esther

I started a topic for the maintainers. But I guess we can continue with our weigh ins on the weigh in topic. Will keep us accountable. Maintenance is harder for me than losing!!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    mxmakm wrote: »

If I'm using the starting weight from my Fourth of July weigh-in, then I am down 2.0 pounds for this week and 2.0 pounds total.
    Getting closure to that onederland. We are all cheering for you,mama km
    Could you all sign a easier. Names to yor post . I have a very hard time spelling these MFP names u have. U.S. Older folks eyes are not what they use to be Thank you all for your help

Marie
  • mxmakm
    mxmakm Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    mxmakm wrote: »

Getting closure to that onederland. We are all cheering for you,mama km
    Could you all sign a easier. Names to yor post . I have a very hard time spelling these MFP names u have. U.S. Older folks eyes are not what they use to be Thank you all for your help

Marie

Thanks! =) I can't wait until I get to 199! Also, sorry for the confusion. My MFP name is my son's initials, MXM, and my daughter's initials, AKM. I made this account before the third one was born or her initials would be in it as well, making it more confusing!

Samantha
This discussion has been closed.