Daily report 2015-07-08

Options
lsabeIIe
lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
Hi !

It's great to see you ladies! :)

My "no logging" experience went ok. I kept losing. I think I now have I good graps of calories.
I have been a bit lazy with exercise though.

I was in a challenge from March 30 to June 29 and I lost even more than the goal I had; bringing myself about 2 lbs away from the goal I had in mind when I joined MFP.

Now , I might have gained back maybe a little but nothing alarming. Maybe a pounds or two. (We, never know for sure, with heat, TOM, water etc..) But, I realise that I want to lose a little more.

I have reached a normal BMI and that is amazing. I'm proud. My friends are telling me. I get compliments. I'm starting to enjoy the way I look on pictures and that never happened to me before.

I have always been the chubby girl, strong builded, "on the heavy side". Even as a teenager. So, I didn't really know the weight I should expect to be.

I still have fat on my back, arms, and belly that could be gone and I entend to lose it so I joined a new challenge that starts on july 13 to october 5 and I'm hoping after that I will be where I need to be to feel totally proud of what I did to my body.

It's harder exercise wise since we've move from a house (with a basement where I could jump, throw dumbells and scream!) to an appartment with downstairs neighbours. So, I will have to motivate myself even more to go out and run and exercise. Also, I will be wacthing carefully the calories so I guess it's a good thing I'm back here to log !! ;)

And this way, I'm back to chat with you and count on you for motivation !

I wanted to get away from internet but it wasn't that much of a succes. But, since I'm planning to be much more "off grid" in a few years, I guess I can use the tools now.

Hope to hear from you soon !
Isabelle

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yay! So glad to hear from you and about your successes! and congrats! Too bad about downstairs neighbors though but outside is good! Fresh air, scenery, sunshine.....

I spent the morning shopping for a wedding shower gift. My son is getting married and we are having a get together tonight - all my daughters (6 of them, they are all in town), me, the bride and her mother. It's a real mess for the wedding, they have planned it all and it is so expensive what they planned so no extended family is invited. Just out immediate family. I think it is going to offend so many people. I offered to give them an "open house" reception after their big event but I think that offended the bride. She said "but we are spending so much money on this wedding, why do we need to do that?" The biggest problem is that my husband and I have not been involved or informed of anything. We learned through the grapevine. All my husband relatives are expecting to come and they are not invited. Isn't that odd? If they didn't want to pay for dinners for everyone, they should have something later after the dinner. I just don't know how to handle it. I don't want to start off on the wrong foot with her. She will be my only daughter in law.

On a happier note, we have gotten rain for 4 days in a row. Not all day rain. Just a shower here and there, enough to keep the temperature in the low 90F's. So much better than 100-110. I can breath and bike and run and not die from heat exhaustion. lol

I have stayed within 3 lbs of my maintenance weight since May.

There is no never... just long periods of not yet.
    Solenn Heussaff

Have a great day!

Alisa
  • HealthyBella403
    HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Isabelle, great to have you back! Congrats on all your success; you sound so confident and that's the best part of all this.

Alisa, glad you got some respite from the heat! Sorry about the wedding drama; it's always difficult getting used to working with a whole new family. It sounds like you're being really supportive and positive though, so I'm sure it'll all get smoothed out soon. What's really important is that your son and his fiancée are happy on their special day, so all the little squabbles will surely die down to make that happen.

Today was booty day, and I can barely sit down to pee...I'm always circumspect about working out the glutes because I have a rather large one, but it feels good to get stronger and tighter:)

Love you gals!

❤️Bella
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Thanks Bella ! And I hope you booty feels better tomorow !

Alisa, I also think offering to invites everybody to an open house was a great gesture from you. I hope everything sorts out okay.

Today, I did:

-50 Minutes Walking
    -69 Minutes Running

Pretty happy with that !

Have a great evening !

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Isabelle, great to have you back! Congrats on all your success; you sound so confident and that's the best part of all this.

Today was booty day, and I can barely sit down to pee...I'm always circumspect about working out the glutes because I have a rather large one, but it feels good to get stronger and tighter:)

Love you gals!

❤️Bella

:smile: Thanks for the laugh Bella!