Weekly Chat Thread Mon 6/17 - Sun 6/23

Options
2»

Replies

• XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    45EZ is in the bag! 2 more days and week 1 is complete!

Ill also be posting monthly results if i have any! Lol so many people i know not seeing results
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Part of Fire 45EZ done this morning...disc is scratched and wouldn't play the last third of the workout. Will have to get that fixed asap...boo! Anyways, it's all good! p.s. weighed myself this morning and I now officially weigh less than I did when I got married 2 years and one baby ago haha!
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    Part of Fire 45EZ done this morning...disc is scratched and wouldn't play the last third of the workout. Will have to get that fixed asap...boo! Anyways, it's all good! p.s. weighed myself this morning and I now officially weigh less than I did when I got married 2 years and one baby ago haha!

Congrats!!! Im still a ways off that haha
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    FireStarterClass=DONE :bigsmile:

On to day 7 tomorrow!!
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    Im weigh a little more than the rest of you....okay a lot more....so a 45 min dvd might seem easy but halfway through i am drained. Would it ge all the same until i build up stamina to do 1/2 the workout at a time as long as i do the whole dvd in a day?
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Fire 55EZ done for the last time of the program today. Feel like I may have a head cold coming on! Boo!! Gonna take a nap and try to think healthy thoughts!!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Core20+Stretch40=DONE :bigsmile:

Week 1=OVER!! :drinker:
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    Today was the last day of fire starter! So disappointed cuz its my favorite so far! Well i did love low hiit 25 or 20 whichever it was!

Core 20 & stretch 40 tomorrow for week 1 completion!

Anyone else exercise on off days? I do a 30 minute walk.
  • sarafer1
    sarafer1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm new to this group. Just started TurboFire on Thursday (so day 3). I have been doing Turbo Jam for years and am really trying to lose a serious amount of weight, but was getting bored with TJ. I'm at 232 pounds and find it painfully slow to lose weight. I will take measurements today so I can have that to track at all. Feel free to friend me! I keep my diary open and love input about how I can do it better.

Do any of you have a Beachbody Coach you use/like?
    Do you eat as many calories as they recommend? I'm WAY under right now (because I was trying to get a short term boost on weight lost).

I look forward to meeting you!
    Sara
  • doostica
    doostica Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi all!! I am on week 7 of the 20 week schedule! I just finished Fire 30 + Sculpt 30! WOO! It felt good.... I am disappointed though.. I am not seeing much results! I feel WAY better than I used to, but not seeing much difference. I have a lot to lose though. Is this normal?

The only thing i can think of is your food choices. How many calories are you eating and what kinds of foods.

I typically have Honey bunches of oats for b-fast, Yogurt for snack, michelinas laen goumet meal for lunch, applesauce for snack and meat potatoe and veggie for dinner. I am actually eating a little less that what I am supposed to for calories! I dont know HOW people can eat that much calories! I thought I was eating alot! lol

Doesnt sound like your eating is off, are you seeing weightloss at all?

So far only 5 lbs in 7 weeks, but I hear people losing that in the first week?! weigh in and measurements are this sunday so I will see then... Inches are all that matters right?
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    Yup! I be stoaked to lose inches im losing weight with no inches its annoying!
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yup! I be stoaked to lose inches im losing weight with no inches its annoying!

I'm having the opposite problem. I'm losing inches, but my weight hasn't changed. This week was that time of the month, so that might have had something to do with it. We'll see at the end of next week (end of Week 4 of TF).
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 55 EZ again tonight and it's getting easier. The first time I did it, I got through a little over half. I just couldn't catch my breath at all. Now I'm flying through it. Love it. I feel like my endurance has really increased. I'm not as out of breath with any workout now like I used to be.
  • sarafer1
    Options
    Core 20 + Stretch 40 done! LOVED that yoga workout. I'm a huge yoga fan, so such a plus to have that worked into this program!
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    About to get my groove on with 55Ez. Got my workout clothes on but need to eat breakfast cuz i dont have the energy for 65 minutes yet! Haha. Excited to be on week 2!!

You know im tired when i had to edit because of like 6 misspelled words lol
  • sarafer1
    Options
    Did my Fire 45 this morning...will do Stretch 10 before bed tonight!