Question Aion gamers !

Options
Hey guys I was just wondering if you play Aion or played it before, I wanted to know what CPU do you have or did you have when you played it and your FPS during sieges or very crowded places?.

I currently have a core i5-2300 and I had a Gigabyte Radeon HD 5670 OC 1GB GDDR5 and then upgraded to a GTX 660 speaking graphically, with the GTX 660 you can max everything out with the High Quality graphics engine, with the HD 5670 I was able to max everything out with the Default engine, now performance is the same with both cards (even if I switch the GTX 660 to Default graphics Engine), on normal conditions FPS are between 50 - 66 (max). On tiamaranta sieges it jumps down to about 9 FPS Specially when the enemy faction appears and you have about 100 players on screen (have to fo shift + f12 and FPS problem solved but is no fun to only see the names when you are in a mass pvp like that), and at Rancora I'm between 20 - 30 FPS. I play at 1080p and even switching to a lower ress won't change anything.

I've heard Aion is very CPU intensive as many mmos out there I just enjoy going to siege :( lol I tried with the 4 cores enabled @ 2.9 Ghz and I also tested enabling only 2 cores @ 3.0 Ghz max it can go is up to 3.1 GHz but that's only with 1 core enabled. and I didn't really noticed a difference between 4 cores and 2 cores with extra 100 Mhz.

So I want to know guys ! do you attend sieges? what CPU you use and your FPS ? other mmo games with as high PCs ammount at screen at the same time also count ! have a nice monday ! I'm thinking about playing Aion again since it's updating to 4.0 in few days and I'm a siege person :) thanks !.

Edited to add I have 4 GB RAM DDR3 but on the HW monitor it never gets to max since Aion is currently only working on 32 bits there is no option to make it run at 64 bits with the new Aion launcher.