Daily Report 2015-7-9

Options
HealthyBella403
HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
edited July 2015 in Social Groups
Hey guys!

Isabelle, you do SO much cardio! It's so impressive; I want to work up to that eventually :smile:

I got up this morning for my run expecting to feel crazy sore (post booty day remember) and ended up feeling amazing. No soreness, no pain, and best of all, my glutes didn't scream every time I moved.

I was perplexed as to the reason until I remembered that I tried out a new yoga video last night. I'm pretty sure that it helped me stretch out and loosen up my body, so I felt a lot better today. I'm really starting to become a yoga lover; once you get past all the New Age mysticism it's a great way to recuperate from a tough workout!

Tonight I'm going to see the Phantom of the Opera with the family. I'm super excited; I love live theater! We are going out to eat tonight, so it's up to me to research the restaurant beforehand and find something healthy on the menu. It's so easy to get complacent when you're at home and have all the control over your food, and slip back into bad eating habits when you're out. Wish me luck!

Hope you all have a great day :smile:

<3 Bella

Replies

• lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hi Bella !

Glad that you're feeling great this morning.

You just helped me remember how much I love yoga! I'll probably do some today with some strength work.

When I go running I seem to be doing a lot but it's because I walk 2km to get to the place where I run and then I run and after I come back. But it's just leisury walk and to be honnest, yesterday on the way back the walking was painful, not in a bad way, I was just walking very slowly! ehehe.

Hope you have a nice evening and enjoy yourself !

I'm so motivated with my new challenge! I want to kick butt! Hope it stays like this until October ! ehehe !

See you later,
    Isabelle
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Good luck Bella and have a great evening! Yay for yoga and helping to not be sore after! This challenge got me doing yoga too. It has helped a lot with my back and to strengthen it. You are doing great!

It is so nice to hear from you everyday Isabelle. We did miss you. Sorry you are feeling some pain.

I planned a nice long bike ride this morning but ran out of time. Only got in 37 minutes. But that's 37 minutes :smile: I'll do more things when I have a break and after work tonight.

It is a lovely day. I love being in my garden. All my tomato plants are taller than I am. That has never happened before. And the kids are so cute. "Can I have a tomato?" and they eat it right off the vine. It really pleases me for them to love viggies. I pruned the rest of my raspberries. Oh, pruning is so hard but I now it needs to be done. They really do look better now. Blackberries are coming on, I just need to keep the birds away. They ate all my cherries off the tree. I had to go buy some at the store. lol and zucchinis are coming out my ears. I think the hot weather hindered them and now that we have had normal weather again they have just taken off! The grandkids are so anxious to make zucchini brownies. When they were little, and came to visit for the summer (without parents) they never wanted to eat any veggies so I started making goodies with viggies in them. lol tricked them!

Have a wonderful day

Alisa